Chapter 69

Chapter 69

    Ye Shuyan put her arms around her chest naturally, looked at Tang Nuan and said, "You should have confidence in this way, Zhang Dong said that your future generations are terrible, the future is promising, maybe you will catch up with me in a few years. Now, I'll congratulate President Tang in advance?"

    The words "catch up with me" were also emphasized. Although Tang Nuan was elated when he heard his affirmation, she also had self-knowledge and said modestly, "I'm more sure than you. No way." She complimented her with a smile, "I performed exceptionally today, of course, the most important thing is that a famous teacher has become an apprentice."

    Ye Shuyan looked down at her and listened intently. Sure enough, she had completely forgotten what she had just thought.

    So the matter of being together with him is not important to her at all? !

    Tang Nuan found that Ye Shuyan seemed to be angry, which made her a little confused. She was obviously fine just now, but why was she suddenly unhappy, where did she provoke him?

    Tang Nuan looked at Ye Shuyan, hoping he would give her an answer.

    As a result, Ye Shuyan saw that she had noticed it, so she simply turned her head silently and looked out the window.

    Tang Nuan: ...

    She had to rack her brains to recall, and now she can only be sure that she really provoked him, as if something was wrong when she finished saying a certain sentence.

    She looked at Ye Shuyan and thought: Is it a famous teacher who made a master apprentice?

    Ye Shuyan was indifferent.

    Tang Nuan thought, yes, what's wrong with this sentence? She, a student, did not embarrass him today.

    what is that? Going forward...Xie Dong Zhang Dong appreciates her potential, is it because others praise her that he is jealous? But wasn't this topic brought up by him?

    Ye Shuyan looked back at her.

    Well, it doesn't seem to be, she just said, he's not that stingy. So what is it? She looked at him eagerly, trying to understand.

    Ye Shuyan continued to turn her head away.

    Tang Nuan: ...

    She wanted to tug at his sleeve, but found that his arms were wrapped around her chest, her heart moved, could it be...

    Ye Shuyan looked back at her again.

    What's wrong with the arm? Where is the discomfort she did not find? Tang Nuan looked at Ye Shuyan and thought, no wonder she suddenly stretched her arm just now, because she was not careful and didn't notice his discomfort? Thinking like this, Tang Nuan reached out and grabbed his arm.

    Ye Shuyan released her arm to show her, but still didn't speak.

    Tang Nuan pulled over to check it, and couldn't help asking, "Are you all right? What's wrong with you?"

    Ye Shuyan looked at her innocent eyes and wanted to ask directly, but in this way It will reveal his mind-reading skills.

    Of course, she knew about his ability, but there were some misunderstandings in the range. After all, he has at least ten meters of her range now...

    And if he confessed at this time... Ye Shuyan thought about it, his Mind-reading skills will be exposed, and she knows that his mind-reading skills will also be exposed...