Chapter 62

Chapter 62

    Tang Nuan didn't know what happened to Ye Shuyan. Yesterday, she called Tang Jinxin and Shen Jinhua to ask about their preferences, and then she called in the evening and decided to visit Tang's house after getting off the plane today.

    Moreover, his attitude of emphasizing Ye Shuchen's affairs made Tang Nuan feel that something was wrong.

    Until Shen Jinhua called again to confirm with Tang Nuan that Ye Shuyan's plane was not delayed, and when he would come on time, he muttered, "No matter what, this attitude is okay."

    Tang Nuan suddenly remembered that day when Shen Jinhua ran off against Sun Wanqiu Shen Jinhua asked, "What did you tell him?"

    Shen Jinhua wondered, "Ah, didn't he mention it to you? We didn't call, it was your eldest sister, she signed the contract for you some time ago, didn't she compare with his assistant? Are you familiar with me? I asked around and asked, but I didn't expect him to say that the wind is the rain will come right away, and he didn't mention it to you?" Of course

    he didn't mention it, no wonder he was so anxious, Tang Nuan almost immediately I want to understand Ye Shuyan's careful thoughts.

    Suddenly it was very funny. She still remembered how Ye Shuyan was tit for tat when the Tang family went to her place for the first time. Didn't expect to be scared now?

    Ye Shuyan was nervous and scared, what an incredible thing.

    When he received Ye Shuyan at the airport, Tang Nuan couldn't help but laugh.

    Seeing that Ye Shuyan was in the dust, there was still a touch of blue and black at the moment, and the most exaggerated thing was that his lips were still a little white.

    A Ye Shuchen can make him become like this?

    The most important thing is that he just played by himself, didn't he see the indescribable expression of Assistant Wen behind him?

    Ye Shuyan heard her thoughts, and looked back at Assistant Wen: ...

    I made a mistake, forgot his family's warmth and cleverness, and let this guy hold back. In other words, this guy didn't do it on purpose, right?

    Ye Shuyan decided to send him away, "Assistant Wen, you are tired too. Go back to rest early today."

    Assistant Wen, who has never had any extra thoughts on Ye Shuyan's words, said this time, "I'll take you there.

    " I'm high." In short, I won't give you a chance to dismantle my stage.

    Assistant Wen turned back one step at a time, Tang Nuan wondered, "Why does Assistant Wen look a little reluctant?"

    Ye Shuyan thought for a while and said, "Maybe she's worried about me."

    Tang Nuan looked up at him, Holding a smile, he deliberately thought: If he came to the door like this, it would be rude second, would my parents think that Ye Shuyan was weak and sick?

    Ye Shuyan: ...

    He coughed lightly, "It's okay, I'm just a little tired recently, it's not that I'm sick, I'll just rest in the car for a while."

    Tang Nuan thought again, it turned out to be tired, so is my mother again? Should it be said that the men of the Ye family are not good enough?

    Ye Shuyan: ? ? ? !

    When did the mother-in-law say such a thing? Why do you say that the Ye family man can't?

    It's a pity that Tang Nuan didn't think about it anymore and turned around to go to the exit.