Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    As soon as Ye Shuyan arrived at the office, the phone rang. He looked at the caller ID and clicked reject.

    He didn't press the answer button until the executive reported the work and left, and the phone rang for the third time.

    Jiang Zhan had lost his temper, and apologized when he came up, "Sorry, Shuyan, I didn't pay attention to this matter. I've been a little busy recently. Miaomiao stayed in the show group all day, and unexpectedly let the illegitimate son of the Tang family get into it. Kongzi."

    "You also know that kid has always been arrogant and hates Tang Nuan to the core, so when something happened to Tang Nuan, he couldn't wait to fall into the trap." Jiang Zhan said, and became angry, "The key is to use my family Miaomiao as a tree. Cang."

    "You should know by looking at the handwriting, it's not something that a smart person can do."

    Jiang Zhan's words are true. It was not until Jiang Miao said that he was in trouble to find him two hours ago, and he found out that Tang Yi did it. So many stupid things.

    He always knew that Tang Yi would not be on the table, but it was a good bait to hang the Tang family, and he could also charge for Miaomiao, but he really did not expect the other party to be so careful. It's enough to kill himself, he has to take a step, no, one foot is not enough, he has to take a few steps.

    If Ye Shuyan broke off the marriage that day, there would be no problem in doing so, but Tang Nuan was still his fiancée, so if he did this, even for the sake of a man's face, he would definitely not be able to make it through. Isn't this completely disregarding people?

    Miaomiao is still implicated now.

    The more Jiang Zhan thought about it, the more angry he became, but until now there was no other way. He took a deep breath and only hoped that Ye Shuyan would not be so angry because he took the initiative to apologize and try his best to make up for it. down cooperation.

    "I know that Tang Nuanfa wants to clarify, but you don't know much about the Internet, and I don't know if you have read those comments. Those people on the Internet have no brains at all, and they are indiscriminate. They only listen to what they want to hear and see what they want to see. Yes, some of them are even just plain malicious venting. Miaomiao can't do anything about it, so be careful everywhere, but Miss Tang is not involved in the entertainment industry at all, so it is easy to stand on the cusp of the storm and cause more trouble."

    "Cold treatment is the best way to deal with malicious speculations on the Internet."

    "Otherwise, the more clarification, the more troublesome it will be. Those marketing accounts and self-media bloggers can make up everything for traffic. Across the Internet, everyone is moral. Saint, a little bit of black material can enlarge infinitely, if there is really black material, it will be doomed."

    Ye Shuyan listened to him quietly.

    Jiang Zhan expressed his attitude, "I have already had people withdraw all of Tang Nuan's unfavorable hot searches, and I will withdraw Tang Yi's investment as well, and re-establish a reliable studio for Miaomiao, she is now Those fans are all made by Tang Yi's stupid operations, and I will also arrange people to control them."

    "I promise that within a week, everyone will forget about it, and it will never cause any more trouble to Tang Nuan."

    Ye Shuyan still didn't speak, but the pot was quite clean. Jiang Zhan was busy and he believed that Jiang Miao didn't know about it in the show team? She is afraid that not only is she happy to see it happen, but she is also actively encouraging it.