Chapter 70

Chapter 70

    It's not necessary to hold an umbrella on rainy days. Isn't there a sun umbrella?

    Ye Shuyan remembered that Tang Nuan was going to the film and television base in the suburbs tomorrow to inspect the set... I applaud his wit.

    The next day, at the film and television base, Ji Yun and Tang Nuan were chatting with an old expert on the set under the sun.

    In fact, the person in charge of a project does not need to take care of such details, but Tang Nuan has just graduated and has little experience, and the only warm sun system that she has built is to start from the basics and impress people with details, so she currently needs to understand the basics of these projects. To accumulate and enrich yourself, after all, the success of things is all in the details.

    When she has done a few projects and accumulated enough experience, she will no longer have to do it herself, and every industry is deeply involved in these small details.

    Tang Nuan was chatting when he suddenly received a call from Ye Shuyan, saying that he was doing errands nearby, and he was right at the entrance of the film and television base, and stopped by to see her.

    Tang Nuan stared at the phone with some doubts. There are filming bases nearby. What is he doing here?

    Ji Yun laughed teasingly, "What can I do? In all likelihood, Mr. Ye misses someone, so he came to see you specially." Speaking of this, he said, "But I didn't expect Mr. Ye to fall in love. It's so clingy."

    Tang Nuan was a little embarrassed by what she said, and although she wanted to refute, she really couldn't think of a reason for him to be here at this time other than to see her.

    The corners of Tang Nuan's mouth twitched unconsciously, and she walked out to pick up someone briskly.

    When he walked to the entrance of the film and television base, he saw Ye Shuyan was already standing beside the car, and as he approached, he heard him instruct the driver to go back first.

    Tang Nuan wondered, "What do you do when Master Liu is gone? You won't be going back in a while?"

    Ye Shuyan said, "Didn't you drive?"

    He said it so naturally that when Master Liu started the car and left, Tang Nuan would be stunned. Only then did I realize, "What does it have to do with you going back when I drive? I'll have to wait a while, aren't you busy?"

    Ye Shuyan said, "I've been busy for a long time, and I want to relax." Looking at the big sun overhead, he opened a small umbrella in his hand.

    Tang Nuan couldn't help laughing when he saw it, "When did you prepare this?" Just as he was about to take it, he saw Ye Shuyan slapped the umbrella directly on top of his own head.

    Tang Nuan: ? ? ?

    Ye Shuyan stretched out her hand again, and took her over again, her movements were very natural, "Be careful, don't get exposed to the sun."

    Tang Nuan blinked, looked up at the small umbrella, and then looked at the umbrella next to it. Ye Shuyan, who squeezed in abruptly, said speechlessly, "When did you live so delicately?" The

    key point is that since you also want to shade, can't you take two umbrellas? Does this umbrella girl look small?

    Ye Shuyan didn't care about her complaints at all, but instead she pulled Tang Nuan into her arms, "Come here, it's in the sun."

    I don't know, I thought it was raining.

    Tang Nuan didn't know whether to laugh or cry, and pushed him and said, "It's not that exaggerated."