Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Tang Nuan didn't know that Ye Shuyan had already helped her run on the Jiang family, and was now surrounded by Tang Jinxin's family excitedly.

    Yes, they also knew that Tang Nuan had earned more than 100 million yuan, but it was not what Tang Nuan told them.

    Although she is very high-profile in front of the "Father's Sadness Alliance" group and the Jiang family, she is accustomed to hiding in front of her family. When she was young, it was because she did not report her expectations. When she grew up, it was for precaution. A habit that you have developed can never be changed.

    It was Ji Yun who took the initiative to report. Speaking of which, Ji Yun and Li Qiuqiu now like Tang Jinxin's family more than Tang Nuan's own daughter.

    Tang Nuan seriously doubted that they liked Tang Jinxin's craftsmanship, because every time Tang Nuan went, Tang Jinxin would cook by himself.

    Today is also the case. As soon as Ji Yun reported the matter to Shen Jinhua, Shen Jinhua immediately happily said that she wanted to eat delicious food to celebrate. This is a traditional ceremony of the Tang family.

    Ji Yun immediately took the opportunity to order food, euphemistically called Tang Nuan's love to eat, she was clearly greedy.

    But at noon, Tang Jinxin went to the market to buy a bunch of ingredients in person.

    So when Tang Nuan arrived in the evening, he was greeted by a wave of fireworks, and a banner was hung in the yard: [Celebrate Tang Nuanyue to earn 100 million! 】

    Tang Nuan covered her face in embarrassment, this is nothing.

    Ji Yun and Li Qiuqiu laughed very happily, Ji Yun said, "Uncle and aunt, if you do this, we suddenly feel real, otherwise the money feels like a number."

    Tang Nuan glanced at her, "The number is also my number. ."

    Tang Jinxin looked at the pride on Tang Nuan's face, "When I go back to my hometown during the Spring Festival this year, I will burn incense at the ancestral grave."

    Tang Nuan didn't know how to answer.

    Shen Jinhua smiled and said, "You're already hungry, let's talk while eating."

    So the family gathered under the old locust tree in the yard to work together. In fact, the late autumn season has already gotten a little cold, but in such a lively atmosphere, it doesn't feel at all.

    Tang Jinxin and Tang Fei were standing in front of the grill as chefs, while the others sat at the big round table and skewered various skewers. Tang Ben excitedly explained to Tang Jinxin and Shen Jinhua how Tang Nuan made money.

    They were a little older, and their understanding of the Internet was not so thorough. Shen Jinhua listened to Tang Ben break it apart and smashed it into pieces like a primary school student listening to lectures in class, counting the money in her mouth.

    After she figured it out, she suddenly slapped the table, startling Tang Nuan, and then she was held in the face, Shen Jinhua said excitedly and proudly, "Oh, how can there be such a smart girl? You must have followed me, your grandma, the girls are all smart."

    Tang Jinxin told Tang Nuan about the past while brushing sauce on the meat skewers, "I feel like following your grandfather, your grandfather's brain is very good, we When he was a child, he carried the burden and walked around the streets to sell fruit, even if he could sell better than others, the whole village said he was the brain who built the atomic bomb."