Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    Tang Sheng'an rarely agreed with Lin Yue'e, "Jiang Miao's two brothers, grandfather's cousins ​​are all very capable. If they are determined to trouble you, my father can't help you."

    "But if we sell them well, they will I definitely can't treat you badly, this time just pick the one that suits your heart..."

    Lin Yue'e watched Tang Nuan dig things out one by one from the suitcase, obviously it was a gift for them, when she saw the set of pink diamonds The jewelry could not help interrupting Tang Shengan's words, "...What is that?"

    Even Tang Shuang couldn't help but look at it. This jewelry is elegant in shape, but pink is not suitable for older people. It should not be for her mother, since it is not a gift It's for Lin Yue'e, then it's for her...

    "Oh, it's a graduation gift from Brother Shuyan." Tang Nuan took the necklace and gestured around his neck, and asked his family with a smile, "Does it look good?"

    Tang Shuang just now The corners of his raised mouth drooped down, and he reacted immediately, "Ye Shuyan gave you a gift? When?"

    "Just the day before yesterday." Tang Nuan smiled, "It's the graduation ceremony." Then she acted like a spoiled child, "You don't have any parents or sister. Do you want me as a present?"

    Tang Shuang ignored her words, and just pursed her lips and asked, "What else did Ye Shuyan say?"

    "Say you want to prepare for the wedding, and ask me for my opinion." Tang Nuan looked at them with a smile. Said, "Fortunately, I said at the time that I wanted to ask my parents for your opinions, but I didn't agree directly."

    "If you two feel bad, then I will refuse." Tang Nuan thought for a while, "If you want to break off the marriage, It's not to be in time for Jiang Miao's birthday party, otherwise she will be embarrassed, will the brothers of the Jiang family have to trouble our family?"

    Tang Nuan tilted her head and said, "However, if we go to break off the marriage , will the Ye family feel insulted and cause trouble for our family?"

    "Do you think the brothers of the Jiang family will meet Ye Shuyan for us?

    " Are you ready for the banquet?"

    Tang Sheng'an, Lin Yue'e, and Tang Shuang were speechless. Who was Ye Shuyan? Ye Zhenghong, who was at the helm of the Ye family, wanted to give up three points to this son. How could the Jiang family dare to provoke him.

    For a while, I didn't know if what Tang Nuan said was true, or if it was just to escape the divorce.

    "This is not easy to handle? It was originally a marriage. Young Master Ye is fine, but Ye Er is not the same." Tang Yi came in from the door and looked at Tang Nuan with undisguised malice in his eyes, "Ye Er is like you, eat and drink. He is proficient at everything, and although he did not inherit the family business, Ye Dong loves him more, his expenses are not much less than Ye Dashao, and he knows how to pity fragrance and jade better than Ye Dashao, a star has invested tens of millions in film and television dramas

    . Xiang Tang Sheng'an, "In this way, the Tang family and the Ye family are still relatives by marriage, and neither of them will be offended."

    Tang Shuang said coldly, "You have no right to speak here, what are you, the son of the Ye family? Are you picking randomly here?!"

    Tang Shuang was seventeen or eighteen years older than Tang Nuan and Tang Yi, and he was very powerful in the Tang family.

    Lin Yue'e also looked at him coldly.