Chapter 51

Chapter 51

    Ye Shuyan sat in front of the desk for a while, raised her hand and typed in the browser: How to let go of feelings for a person.

    The following replies are varied, but most of the reliable statements are the same as what he thinks: give time, and time can dilute everything.

    Ye Shuyan looked at that line of words seriously.

    Yes, at the moment when he moved faster than thinking and pressed Tang Nuan against the wall, he finally realized that his so-called will can't defeat hormones at all, even knowing that she was in the same building as him, and his The heart is always pulled, irresistible.

    This will not work, he needs a time and space to think calmly.

    When Assistant Wen came in to report the work, Ye Shuyan suddenly said, "Arrange me on a business trip."

    Assistant Wen was stunned for a while, and it was rare to have a rest at home, so there are still people who specialize in finding out? What kind of weird operation is this?

    However, his outstanding professionalism made him not ask anything, but just said, "How long will it take?"

    Ye Shuyan thought about the handover time of the Nuanyang system, "Four, no, five days." One more day, more insurance.

    Assistant Wen looked at the schedule, "The negotiation on the theme park cooperation case in the United States was originally arranged in a week, but it can be made earlier."

    Ye Shuyan nodded, "Okay."

    Assistant Ye asked, "When do you leave? You are here. There are still a lot of things to be done."

    Ye Shuyan looked at the emails on the computer, "I worked overtime today, and the ticket is booked for tomorrow morning, this time I will take Assistant Liu there. You can do other things, you can't solve it. video conference."

    In such a hurry, as if there was some danger chasing after him, Assistant Wen looked at him with some worry, hesitating to say anything.

    Ye Shuyan said lightly, "Don't worry, it's not about questioning your ability to work, you are still my most trusted assistant, go get busy."

    Assistant Wen couldn't help but said, "Mr. Ye, girls want to be coaxed when they are angry. Your escape is cold and violent, and it will be more difficult to end when you come back." Do you still want a daughter-in-law?

    Ye Shu feasted and looked up at him, "You know it well."

    Assistant Wen said, "You said that I am your trusted assistant." Hurry up and make up, give us a way to live, you know the temporary Is it difficult to adjust the itinerary?

    "Yeah." Ye Shuyan said, "It doesn't matter, then I will tell her that you gave me a bad idea."

    Assistant Wen: ...

    why should I talk too much? Why should you care about such black-hearted capitalists? He should have never been able to marry a daughter-in-law!

    When he comes back, I'll see his jokes!

    Ye Shuyan stared at the back of Assistant Wen's departure, and saw that it was only one day, and his emotions were completely understood. No wonder they said that falling in love with a person has weaknesses...

    But he can't have weaknesses.

    The only remaining expression on Ye Shuyan's face faded, he lowered his head to deal with the documents, and didn't think about Tang Nuan again until Assistant Wen came in to remind him to get off work. , I still have work to do. 】