Chapter 60

Chapter 60

    In the end, Sun Wanqiu was so angry that she hung up the phone. Tang Nuan thought it was over, but she didn't expect Shen Jinhua to call back again, and the other party didn't answer.

    Then Shen Jinhua changed her mobile phone and dialed Sun Wanqiu's number on Tang Nuan's mobile phone again.

    This time Sun Wanqiu picked it up, and Shen Jinhua continued to say affectionately, "Hey, my mother just now, why didn't you answer the phone?"

    "This is my phone number, you can save it. If you want to propose marriage, you can contact me at any time, or if you feel that Tang Nuan What can you do to subvert your Ye family's dynasty, you also call and tell me..."

    Tang Nuan thought she was going to say "I'll clean her up" or something, but she heard her say, "I'll see and see. My girl's ability."

    Ji Yun almost laughed, Li Qiuqiu couldn't help laughing, "Sun Wanqiu is too angry to eat, right?"

    Shen Jinhua said, "If she dares to say that she is warm, then I will personally Go feed her."

    She looked at Tang Nuan and said, "Anyway, if she wants to make trouble in the future, you can call Mom. It's really hard for you to contradict her if you are a junior. Just let Mom take care of her."

    She stroked it . The hair in Tang

    Nuan 's ear, "Don't accommodate them in the future, even Ye Shuyan's father and grandmother are not afraid, we don't depend on them to live, why should we accommodate them?" , "We don't want anything from their family. If it weren't for Ye Shuyan, who would have dealt with them."

    "Slowly speaking, they haven't gotten married yet. Seriously, they're nothing, they just ended up..."

    Ji Yun replied, "Divorce! Divide the property!"

    Shen Jinhua said angrily, "What are you talking about, child? If you get married, you will be your true in-laws. Of course, you have to convince them. Do you want them to ride on their heads and shit? Is it?"

    Tang Nuan & Ji Yun & Li Qiuqiu: ...

    Shen Jinhua said, "Since you have decided to get married, you must have a good relationship? It's fine if you two have a good relationship. Otherwise, if they treat you as a family, we will live according to the family's method and in a friendly manner. Then we also have a way of living as a family."

    She said to Tang Nuan earnestly, "In short, marriage is a major event in a lifetime, you don't want to have any future, you know?"

    Tang Jinxin came over and reached out and touched her The head smiled and said, "Nuan Nuan, our family is different from Tang Sheng'an's family, you don't have to worry, no matter what happens, your parents will call the shots for you."

    Shen Jinhua said, "Yes, don't say Ye family, bully my daughter , even if the king is here!"

    Tang Nuan looked at the couple, only to feel a heat flow in her chest, and finally wrapped her heart tightly, her whole body was warm, at ease and relaxed. For a moment, she felt that she could do anything at will, without always being so careful and thoughtful, because even if she was wrong, even if she was wronged, these two people would stand behind her and protect her firmly.

    "Okay," Tang Jinxin put the sea urchin in his hand in front of Tang Nuan, "eat more of this and keep your courage up."

    Tang Nuan burst out laughing, it was the first time he heard that eating sea urchins can raise courage.