Chapter 88

Chapter 88

    The result of Ye Shuyan's loss of control was that he was almost kicked out of the house on the third day after the proposal.

    After waking up in the early morning, Ye Shuyan graciously helped her rub her waist and massage, and even took her to the restaurant to feed her, and promised not to touch her again for two days, so she barely got the opportunity to stay at home for observation.

    Of course, it wasn't two days at the beginning. Tang Nuan originally proposed five days, but under Ye Shuyan's eloquent bargaining, it somehow became two days.

    But dark sheets were completely eliminated in Tang Nuan.

    No matter what Ye Shuyan thought in his heart, he accepted it obediently.

    After breakfast, he made an appointment with a masseuse for Tang Nuan and went to work. After the massage, Tang Nuan slept hard all morning before resting.

    After lunch, she was still lazy and didn't want to move or do anything. When she went to the bathroom to rinse her mouth, she saw Ye Shuyan's mouthwash cup on the sink and remembered what Ye Shuyan said yesterday. She couldn't help but smile. Go to the room and open the shopping app to start searching for the couple's daily necessities.

    If it looks good or interesting, take a screenshot and send it to Ye Shuyan.

    Her original intention was that if he was in a meeting or busy, he didn't need to worry about it, and he would look at it when he was free. As a result, as long as she sent it, he would reply, although it was just a simple emoji: the chubby meat dumpling was staring at the computer solemnly, his black eyes were erect, and the text next to it was "I'm at work".

    Tang Nuan couldn't help laughing when she saw it, she really couldn't imagine that the person opposite was Ye Shuyan.

    However, Tang Nuan was afraid that he would be distracted and didn't post it again, but Ye Shuyan sent her a video back in the middle of the afternoon. Probably because he was in the office, he seemed more serious, and asked warmly, "Have you rested? Do you still feel uncomfortable?"

    Tang Nuan thought of what happened last night, her cheeks were hot, and she snorted, "What do you think?"

    Ye Shuyan knew that he was wrong, smiled and changed the topic very naturally, "Choose a mouthwash cup. The one that is engraved, the one that fits together is also good, and can be placed on top."

    There was a hint of surprise in his tone. He didn't pay attention to these before, and he didn't know that there were so many kinds of daily necessities for couples. He was very interested in discussing with Tang Nuan.

    But before he said a word, Tang Nuan heard the phone ringing on his desk, and quickly said, "You're busy first, and the rest will come back later." It

    was indeed business, Ye Shuyan didn't say anything, but hung up. After the phone call, he sent her a sighing meat dumpling, a "don't want to work" emoji.

    Tang Nuan laughed, but when she flipped through the shopping website again, she found that the selection of a person was really boring. She simply put down her phone and planned to wait for Ye Shuyan to come back.

    For the rest of the time, Tang Nuan organized her cloakroom to make room for Ye Shuyan, then went upstairs to observe his shampoo, skin care products and other daily necessities, and finally moved his recent A few sets of clothes that I usually wear down.

    It was already six o'clock in the evening when she was done. Ye Shuyan called back and said she had to work overtime. Tang Nuan was a little disappointed, but Ye Shuyan's expression was even more disappointed, and she hurriedly comforted him, "Don't worry, I'll wait for you at home. "