Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    When Ye Shuyan said this, not only Assistant Wen was stunned, but Tang Nuan's eyes widened as well.

    She never expected that Ye Shuyan would dump the assistant of Guowen.

    She admitted that she deliberately didn't tell Tang Yue about the specific contract. First, she didn't know how to explain it, and she planned to let Ye Shuyan have a headache. Second, she didn't let her breathe out before she broke off the marriage and left?

    I just didn't expect Ye Shu to change his fortune temporarily at the banquet. What does he mean? Coward?

    No, why is he cowardly?

    No, it should be that Ye Shuyan is cowardly? ! It's just a joke.

    Is it because you did something wrong to her and changed the contract as compensation?

    Well, it's possible, in a sense, he is still her fiancé, so he went on a blind date behind her back, which is really sorry for her.

    Ye Shuyan frowned as she listened to her voice, what compensation, blind date? What a mess, what happened to make her so eager to sign the contract.

    He raised his hand and looked at the table below, "It's off-duty time now, and the contract can't be made clear in an hour and a half."

    "Assistant Wen can rearrange the contract. If Lawyer Tang is worried, talk to him. "Finally, his eyes fell on Tang Nuan, and his tone subconsciously softened, "Tang Nuan, come with me."

    Tang Nuan knew that he was about to get down to business, took a deep breath, greeted Tang Yue, and followed Ye Shuyan out. .

    Before Ye Shuyan closed the door, she saw that Assistant Wen, who was still in shock, had a rare guilty conscience. Taking advantage of Tang Nuan and Tang Yue not paying attention, she quickly made a mouth shape.

    Assistant Wen was once again shocked that his boss would do such a small gesture. When he realized what his boss said, his spirits suddenly lifted.

    A good subordinate, of course, should take the blame for the boss at the right time! He turned his head to meet Tang Yue's gaze, even if this woman was difficult to deal with, he would have to deal with her!

    For the bonus! Ah, no, for the boss!

    Tang Nuan didn't know the dark tide behind her, but when she came out, she saw Ye Shuyan's footsteps were so fast, she almost trotted two steps before catching up.

    For the nth time, she felt Ye Shuyan's eagerness, how suitable that girl is...

    The elevator door opened, Ye Shuyan stepped in directly, and Tang Nuan followed closely.

    As a result, Ye Shuyan, who was walking in front, only took a step in and then stood still and turned around. Tang Nuan couldn't help but almost hit him face-to-face with him.

    A strong arm was wrapped around his waist, and quickly pulled her back, and then due to inertia, Tang Nuan finally threw herself into Ye Shuyan's arms.

    Tang Nuan was in shock until a big palm touched the back of her head, and a low voice sounded above her head, "It's okay." I don't know if it was her illusion, but she always felt that there was a hint of a smile in her tone.

    Tang Nuan didn't raise her head, only struggled for a while, and reached out to push Ye Shuyan's chest. How much did he ignore her, and he didn't even care about the people behind him when he entered the elevator?