Chapter 57

Chapter 57

    Jiang Ji looked at the back of Tang Nuan leaving, only to find it funny.

    Director Feng also smiled and said, "I've heard that Miss Tang speaks for a long time, but now she's seen it."

    "What does she mean? Do you want to get money from Jiang Er Shao? Or take investment?" A producer The person shook his head and laughed, "Young people dare to say anything for the sake of face."

    A rich second-generation next to him hesitated, "However, I heard that Young Master Ye is very fond of her, so he won't help." It is not impossible to exert pressure.

    Jiang Ji also heard that Ye Shuyan personally went to the bar to pick up Tang Nuan and even backed him up after Tang Nuan beat him. Thinking about the other party's attitude towards Jiang Miao, his eyes were cold, but he still said with a smile on his face. , "If that's the case, I'm afraid it won't be Miss Tang herself who will lose face." If

    Ye Shuyan can wipe his face, the shareholders' evaluation of him will also drop.

    Jiang Ji told this incident to the Jiang family as a joke, and the Jiang family felt that Tang Nuan was talking for face.

    But thinking of Ye Shuyan, Jiang's father still called Ye Zhenghong. Ye Zhenghong was angry because Ye Shuchen was forced to make a fool of himself last time, and was very dissatisfied with Ye Shuyan.

    And when Jin Wenxia heard about it, he spread it in the circle, wanting everyone to see Tang Nuan's jokes, but I don't know if Tang Nuan is too famous or there are other reasons. Everyone knows it.     Jin Wenxia sneered at the discussion of this matter in the WeChat group, what if she was still Ye Shuyan's fiancee? After all, it is still the laughing stock of everyone in the circle.     Today, at the golf driving range of the Xie family.     Ye Shuyan stood beside Tang Nuan to help her correct her posture, "Legs further apart, focus back...waist..."     Tang Nuan avoided the hand on his waist and glared at him, "Just talk, don't do it Move your feet."

    Ye Shuyan changed her palms to fingers, and poked her waist with the smallest contact area. Tang Nuan's waist was sensitive, and she almost jumped up this time, glaring dissatisfied.

    Ye Shuyan couldn't help but laugh.

    Xie Feizhe called in, "Director Xiao has finished playing, let's rest here, come here."

    So Tang Nuan threw the club to Ye Shuyan and happily went to the rest area of ​​the clubhouse.

    Ye Shuyan only followed up after finishing packing. When he arrived at the rest area, he saw that Tang Nuan had already spoken to Director Xiao under the recommendation of Xie Feizhe, smiled and prepared to wait by the side.

    I happened to meet Xie Feizhe's eldest brother, Xie Feiming, and a few friends. Basically, they are involved in the company's affairs at home. They know almost all of them. Some of them have cooperated before, so they just stay together, and the topic will not be boring.

    Xie Feiming was still surprised, "Why are you here? Accompanying clients?"

    Ye Shuyan glanced a short distance away and said with a smile, "No, relax with Tang Nuan, she's been too busy recently.

    " They all showed surprised expressions. These people were busy people and didn't pay attention to gossip. Naturally, they didn't know Ye Shuyan's recent changes.

    On the other hand, Xie Feiming joked, "Feizhe keeps talking at home every day that you're down to earth. I thought he was talking nonsense, but I didn't expect... It's really unpredictable."