Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Tang Nuan, who was waiting for a joke, is now sitting in the car bored.

    She had always known that Ye Shuyan was a workaholic, but she did not expect that a few years later, he had evolved to such a state of madness.

    From the moment he got into the car at the door of the house, Assistant Shen, who was sitting in the co-pilot, began to report work non-stop. It took almost 40 minutes to come all the way. Ye Shuyan had already held a small meeting online, and replied several emails. Look at the research report of the new project.

    "...The overseas group has already inspected the Nuanyang smart hotel management system, which has flexible and diverse functions. The experience of Smile Hotel is very good, which is in line with the future trend of international hotel upgrades, and is very consistent with the future planning of our group's hotels. The investment group has been evaluated. , thinks that investment and acquisition is more cost-effective than pure procurement."

    "And the main founder of the other party is from Huaguo, and it seems that he has plans to return to Huaguo for development, but that Erica is relatively mysterious and has hardly appeared. The other It's just the person in charge of the project, he can't be the master, he said he would reply within half a month at the latest."

    Hearing this information, Tang Nuan finally got a little interested, and turned his head to see some thoughts on Ye Shuyan's face.

    However, the other party seemed to be paralyzed, his eyebrows didn't move, he just took the iPad to quickly browse the data, and finally gave a concise command, "Within a week, get in touch with the other party."

    Assistant Shen said quickly, "Okay."

    Yu Guang glanced to the side The smiling Tang Nuan, Assistant Shen couldn't help sneering in his heart, this scumbag can pretend, and seems to understand all the way, but unfortunately, even if the pretence is more like, President Ye only thinks that she is a vase decoration.

    Tang Nuan noticed Assistant Shen's contempt for her almost instantly, and thought, Jiang Miao's charm is so great that even Ye Shuyan's assistant won it.

    Does Ye Shuyan know about this? Tang Nuan couldn't help turning his head to look at him, looking at the cold face, and felt that he was thinking too much. As long as it didn't affect his work, he probably wouldn't care about such trivial matters.

    "Mr. Ye, here we are." The car drove all the way into the resort and stopped at the entrance of the main hall.

    Assistant Shen handed the box that he had been holding in his arms to the back, "Mr. Ye, this is the birthday present that Madam and you prepared for Miss Jiang Miao." The

    driver had already opened the car door for Ye Shuyan, Ye Shuyan looked at it lightly. Glancing at him, "Leave it to Tang Nuan."

    Assistant Shen was stared at by those emotionless glazed eyes, his spine shivered, and at that moment he seemed to feel that Ye Shuyan had seen through his trick.

    Tang Nuan raised her eyebrows, reached out to take the box, and said gently, "Don't worry, I will hand her over to Miss Jiang completely."

    Assistant Shen let go of her hand in embarrassment and didn't dare to speak again.

    Tang Nuan smiled at him, and slowly opened the door, Ye Shuyan had come around from the front of the car and reached out to her.

    Tang Nuan took his hand, and when he got out of the car, his foot was swollen again, Ye Shuyan looked down at her, Tang Nuan swallowed unconsciously, thinking about changing his shoes, which made Ye Shuyan impatient. It's not worth the loss.