🌸ꗥ~ꗥ🌸 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 🌸ꗥ~ꗥ🌸

This was not supposed to happen.
She was supposed to have her afternoon baking session with pascal and then she would paint the walls a little bit more before going to bed.

Recently her mother had taken a liking to old antiques, and don't get her wrong, she wholeheartedly supported her mother.

But Mother Gothel did bring back some strange things, like for one, this huge body mirror that had a picture frame around it, and if that wasn't strange enough, it could glow in the dark.

Y/n supposed it was normal because the item was an antique... maybe that's what antiques did? Glow in the dark was kind of cool.

So when her mother left for town again, y/n decided to put the antique mirror to use.

Hey, it was still a mirror either way?

So she posed I front of the mirror in the new gowns and outfits she had previously made for herself with the fabrics that her mother brought back.

But when she got to her last gown, a face suddenly appeared in the mirror, startling the poor girl.

"A rose, the fairest of them all"
"Mirror mirror on the wall....."

That face started talking, shocking the girl even further, and just as she was about to go run and grab pascal, something sucked her into the mirror.

"Huh? Where am I..." y/n questioned as she looked around the empty space, her eyes lighting up with the thought that maybe she could paint this place.

"Those who are guided by the dark mirror, as long as your heart desires, take the hand in the mirror"

Y/n stared at the mirror long and hard.
'Mother only mentioned the people in the outside world being bad... then that means this mirror is good!' She thought to herself, feeling proud that she figured that out

She then reached her hand out to the mirror and took it in a gentle hold.

The mirror then began talking again.

"For me, For them, For you, we are all running out of time... No matter what, never let go of my hand"

"Alright!" Y/n chirped with a smile, having no clue what the mirror was talking about apart from the simple command.

And once she had given her answer, the face in the mirror seemed to smile at her before everything went black and she passed out.

———-
Words this chapter: 404