Chapter 7: Near Death Experience

WARNING: VERY SENSITIVE TOPICS IN THIS CHAPTER THAT AREN'T FOR THE FAINT OF HEART.
.
.
.
.
.
Walker POV:

Penny: "And then this one guy got kicked so high up I thought he was going to go through the roof!"

Seems Penny is all charged up and ready to go. Though her current levels of excitement should probably lower if she is going to the dance.

The dorm room door opens and in comes Winter with two shopping bags in her hands.

Winter: "Hello you two."

Winter steps in and places the bags on her bed. She wags her finger towards Penny telling her to step over. Penny obliges and walks towards the two bags full of clothes.

Winter: "I got both of you some new clothes and specifically got Penny a dress for the prom. Penny? Are you comfortable changing in here? It would be easier then you constantly entering and leaving the bathroom."

We're doing this again? First Winter and now Penny? Winter is one thing due to her being my actual sister but Penny...? We'll see.

Penny: "Sure!"

Why are you so on board with that while I'm here?!

Winter: "You will also be a judge here Walker. I don't think you'd be bothered by seeing a girl naked anymore with your new body."

...

And they just think I'm fine with this, huh? Whatever. I'm feeling lazy anyways.

I groan and turn my head the other way for a second as Penny strips from her clothes.
.
.
.
After a bit I hear Winter call my name and I turn my head around to the two.

Penny got out of her usual clothes...including a pair of green panties. I didn't even think anyone would ever dream of making a pair green yet here we are.

She's now wearing a shorter light green dress with short sleeves. It has a black design going around her waist with a white collar on her and some green high heels.

Walker: "Heh. Gotta say Winter. You may be colder then Weiss at times but you've got good fashion sense for someone you didn't even have with you when picking the clothes."

Winter gives me a small grin and a thank you as she suggests to Penny to try on the other clothes while they're here.

Penny: "Hm? Aren't my usual clothes good?"

Winter: "As someone who isn't able to usually wear my own chosen clothes thanks to my uniform, I think you should take advantage of your own freedom with your outfits while you still have it."

Penny laughs and agrees as she strips from her dress and as she goes to reach the bag, she slips on her underwear and falls onto her back.

Winter: "Penny! Are you okay?"

Winter crouches down and helps her up while Penny is giggling like an idiot the entire time.

However...

My mind is focused on something I didn't think existed and I'm starting to question a lot of things right now.

She has a...that. But she's a robot...! I-I...why does she need that down there when she's supposed to be a weapon?!

I can start to feel my brain frying slightly and Winter has to snap me out of it.

Winter: "Brother? Are you alright?"

I audibly gulp and look past Winter, looking at Penny who's putting on a green sweater with a black leaf design on the front of it.

Walker: "Penny? Since when did you have a "that" down there, and why do you have one?"