Chapter 4: Target Spotted

Walker POV:

With a lack of losing stamina, waking up at 8 in the morning is no longer a feeling worse then death. But I will also need to be on patrol today. With such a large event for Remnant and having so many dangerous groups of people in Vale, I'll need to be extra careful and keep an eye on my radar.

As I wait outside my new dorm room for Winter to get ready, my suspicions are confirmed. I see two people walking side by side and my right eye warns me of two enemies approaching my location. No shit Sherlock.

???: "Woah. Walker? What're you doing here?"

The trained mercenary, Mercury Blake alongside Emerald Sustrai, slightly too devoted follower of that bastard Cinder Fall. I fucking knew something was going to be up here.

Walker: "You two. I didn't expect to see you two ever again or at least for awhile."

Mercury scoffs and crosses his arms, eyeing me up and down.

Mercury: "It hasn't been that long but you've changed a lot. Are you a student here?" He asks cautiously.

Walker: "No."

I decide to try something that could be quite risky.

Walker: "Did Roman not tell you I was hiding out here?"

Emerald: "Oh! He must have been the secret Roman was telling us about. I didn't know you were apart of this whole thing."

...I'm going to record this and get some answers outs.

Walker: "He never told me EXACTLY what we were doing but that I'd get some enjoyment and a good fight maybe."

They both smile out of relief and turn around, pointing the other direction.

Emerald: "Follow us. Cinder is also here."

Oh. This is too easy.

I grab my scroll quickly and message Winter that I will be back in a minute or two. That something important has come up and requires my full attention.
.
.
.
.
.
Cinder: "We'll have all the Atlas military machines hacked and turning against the huntresses to spread even more chaos. All to have the hidden Wyvern come here and create even more Grimm for us."

...

Walker: "I don't even want to imagine how long you've had this all planned out for. And your final act starts during the dance?"

Cinder grins and crosses her arms, nodding with that evil smirk on her face that I've grown accustomed to. I end the recording and keep it in a backlog before looking down at my hand and opening and closing it.

Walker: "However. I do see one major flaw with that plan that I'm kind of surprised you didn't catch."

Cinder looks confused and leans forward at me with an eyebrow raised.

Cinder: "Flaw? What? What could I have missed?"

I smile and stand, opening my hand at her.

Walker: "You can't hack ME."

The bulb in the center of my hand shows itself and glows a bright yellow before it fires an orange blast out at her. Her eyes widen as it smashes into her chest and launches her through the back wall and outside of the academy, falling down a story or two into the ground.

Mercury and Emerald both quickly stand and try to attack me but as their fists land on me, my body barely moves or flinches. Emerald even winces in pain with her bare knuckle making contact with my body. I grab them both by the leg and squeeze hard before running forward and jumping out of the hole in the wall. I swing them up and then down so that their heads hit the top of the hole, nearly knocking them out.