Chapter 3: Siblings Reunite

3rd person POV:

As the aircraft lands down in front of Beacon, Penny gently taps Walkers shoulder for him to wake up.

Penny: "C'mon sleepyhead! We're here!"

Walker opens his eyes and notices some robot guards accompanying Winter. Winter turns her head towards Walker and nods her head towards the open door for them to step out from. Walker sighs and joins Penny behind them and leaves the airship.
.
.
.
Penny: "You said you used to be a student here Walker? How was it?"

Walker: "The hype this place receives is deserved. The teachers, though some are goofy, clearly are professionals and deserving of their jobs."

Walker zooms in with his eyes and sees some students in the distance. He recognizes some as merely background characters but also sees his sister Weiss with Ruby. He sighs and returns his eyes to normal.

Winter: "Anything on your radar Walker?"

He checks the radar in his eye and sees only blue dots.

Walker: "Nothing. We're good for now."

They get close enough to see Weiss and notice her with a much happier tone and mood then normal.

Weiss: "Winter! It's a pleasure to see...you..."

She freezes at the sight of Walker and steps back a bit.

Weiss: "...brother? You went back to Atlas...? Why did you ignore our messages?"

Walker rubs the back of his head and keeps an eye on the radar. Still nothing.

Walker: "It's a...very long story Weiss."

Weiss clenches her fists and shakes in place before walking up and hugging Walker tightly. Walker hesitates for a second before hugging her back. He notices Ruby a bit further back and waves at her. She shyly waves back with a tear in her eye but keeping her smile intact. Winter pats Weiss on the back and joins the hug for a quick second before the three separate.

Winter: "You shall join us if you'd so like to. I haven't been here in years."

Weiss: "Of course sister. Walker, Winter, follow me."
.
.
.
Walker: "Penny? You wanna stick with us? Or you wanna go see Ruby?"

Penny: "Hmmm. I haven't seen Ruby in awhile! I'll go say hi!"

Walker and Winter wave off Penny as Weiss leads them through the courtyard of Beacon alongside some android guards, AK 200's. In the corner of Walkers eyes, on the radar, he notices a blue dot appear behind another 2 blue dots. Suddenly, the 2 blue dots disappear and only the one remains.

???: "Hey. Ice Queen."

Weiss turns her head in confusion as Walker and Winter both recognize the voice and turn their heads as well. Walker notices the heads of the Atlesian Knights on the ground and at the feet of one of the only adult figures in his life.

Walker: "Quite an entrance Qrow."

Qrow: "Huh? Walker? You look different. Heh, don't tell me you've joined Atlas now buddy!"

Walker grins and flips his eye patch down, not wanting to expose his secret to Weiss and Qrow.

Walker: "No one said I was exclusive, but these are my family you know."

Qrow snorts and takes a swig of his flask before stepping forward with a grin.

Qrow: "Alright kid, move aside so I can take the piss out of your sister, huh?"

Winter squints and pulls her sword out, aiming it at Qrow.

Winter: "I have no time for your childish games Qrow."