1

Jennie's POV

"Mom, I'm just going to work in Seoul, I'm not going to die or something, so stop crying, please." My mom pouted  begging me not to leave but I needed to.

This is the first time I will be away from my parents. I also feel sad that I will be away from them but I have no choice but to work for them and for my future.

"You can work here near me and your dad, why do you have to go far away? Who will take care of you there?"  I love my mom so much, but sometimes I can't help but get annoyed because she still treats me as a kid even though I'm at my right age.

"Honey, let our daughter go, she's not a baby anymore she can take care of herself. And besides Seoul is not that far."  my father rescued me as he took a sip of his coffee.

I mouthed "thank you" to my dad and he gave me a wink that made me giggle.

"Can you please stop, even though our daughter is 23 , she is still my baby." my mom snorted annoyingly.

I sometimes wonder how they lasted so long as a couple as they always fight

"I will do this to fulfill our dream of having your own bake shop, mom." I hugged my mom to comfort her.

"I am happy with the small stall in front of our house, the important thing is that we are together."  I couldn't help but sigh because my mom tried so hard not to let me go.

"but I still need to work." I pouted.

She was about to complain when Jisoo's car suddenly honked. "I love you mom, I have to go." I whispered to her before I kissed her and I ran to my father.

"bye dad. please don't tease mom too much. You should behave and take good care of each other. " I reminded him and he  giggled.

One of the things that worries me about leaving my parents is because of my dad's being silly and my mom's short-term patience, I'm sure that they love each other and I know that they won't reach the point of killing each other .

"just promise me to take good care of yourself, Jennie. I love you." my dad patted my head softly. " I love you too dad ." 

I pulled the suitcase and kissed my crying mother once again before heading to the door, I heard my mom say something but I quickly went out and didn't dare to look back because I knew it would only hurt me to see my mom crying.

Jisoo went out to help me put my luggage in the car before we finally left.

" you look simple but hot at the same time." Jisoo said casually.

" i know right ,duh!!! " I confidently flip my hair making her giggle.

" why don't you try wearing sexy clothes sometimes."  She suggested, I frowned.

"I just love to wear a dress and skirt and another thing, I don't like wearing clothes that seem like i'm exposing my soul ." I reply sarcastically.

" ohh, okay relax i'm just suggesting."  She chuckled.

"why, do i look ugly?" I suddenly felt conscious.

"Actually it suits you. You seem like a conservative and old fashioned type,  but you're not. I'm just curious what you will look like when you wear sexy clothes"