Zhou Yu chatted hotly with Ying Tong, watching his favorite singer's performances occasionally. Ying Tong also took out his mobile phone to shoot the vlog at the scene and sent it to his friends. He was very busy.

At the auction, Zhou Yu whispered to Ying Tong, "I want to buy an auction item." He took out the brochure and pointed out a collection donated by someone to Ying Tong. "When this one comes, you can take it for me, and I'll transfer it to you later."

As soon as Ying Tong heard what he said, he quickly read the introduction of the collection and said, "Well, do you want to give it away?"

This kind of thing is usually given away for people. I wish the recipients safe entry and exit, health and health.

Zhou Yu nodded with a smile, "How about this? When I accidentally looked through today, I thought this jade buckle was good.

No matter what, Ying Tongcai doesn't care about who Zhou Yu wants to send.

Ping An buckle is also mutton fat jade, and the price is not expensive. How can Zhou Yu be so generous?

"Is that your Wangyan?" Ying Tong squeezed him with a smile.

Zhou Yu nodded generously, "He gave me a lot of things. I've always wanted to send him back, but I couldn't find anything to send it. This time I saw this safety buckle, I thought the moral was very good. It's appropriate to send him."

Ying Tong hurriedly asked, "What have you sent?" How many do you say?"

She was so curious that Zhou Yu hid her story too tightly. Now she has the opportunity to ask questions.

Zhou Yu saw her gossip with others, and then wentsiped herself and reminded her with a smile, "It's almost there. Remember to raise the sign."

"I know, it won't waste your business." Ying Tong took the bidding number plate to his hand and said, "Say it quickly, don't go off the topic. I told you everything Guo Jiahui gave me before he got married!"

Well, well, Zhou Yu said a few things for fear that Yingtong would turn over the old debts. Yingtong covered his mouth exaggeratedly and stared at him with wide eyes.

"What's his point?" Ying Tong asked.

Zhou Yu shook his head and said, "Do you remember Yu Yinqing?"

Ying Tong frowned slightly when he heard Yu Yinqing's name, "He, remember, it's okay not to mention him. He will be angry when he mentions him. I thought he was a good person, and I matched you and him. Who would think he would be engaged to that young prince Chen? Now he has become Chen's future son-in-law, and his future is boundless. How can he pay attention to what he said before, 'The two children in the family want to marry a gentle-tempered Omega, regardless of identity, character is the most important'. Which point of Chen Yan is in line with what he said at the beginning?

After saying that, she sighed to Zhou Yu, "Fortunately, you don't like him. That's great. I have to say that listening to you is 10,000 times better than mine! Compared with Shi Wangyan, what is Yu Yin liquidating?"

Zhou Yu stared at her, "Why compare it? It's not that boring."

He said, remembering the reason why he mentioned Yu Yinqing, and was almost crooked by Ying Tong and said, "The company Yu Yinqing is in charge now the Shi Wangyan family."

Ying Tong took a cold breath, "Then he and Kong Sijing..."

Zhou Yu picked up the glass on the table, took a sip of wine, nodded to her: "I didn't know it until I did."

It happened to be the auction of Ping Ankou. Ying Tong was very experienced how to bid for the auction. Soon she won the final winner of Ping An Buckle. The host announced the amount of her donation. The headlights on the venue projected the lights on her in time. Ying Tong smiled and greeted the camera, and her attitude fell generously.

Ying Tong invited Zhou Yu: "I have got the gift."

Zhou Yu was speechless and raised the price so much. Who dares to bid with you? After all, no matter how good the texture of Ping An buckle is, it is not as popular as other carved jade pendants or jadeite Buddha statues with a beautiful texture.

"How beautiful this number is," Ying Tong pushed him with a smile. "I just looked at them and were all looking at us. I guess I thought I bought it. Guo Jiahui was going to talk about me when he went back."

OK, okay, Zhou Yu transferred money to her, and the two talked about something else. It was not until the end of the whole charity party that Ying Tong went backstage to sign and took the packaged jade buckle and gave it to Zhou Yu before he separated.

Zhou Yu stood at the door with the bag given to him by Ying Tong and waited for Shi Wangyan to come over. It also took time to leave the scene. Shi Wangyan was pestered and chatted for a while before he could get out.

Seeing Zhou Yu standing at the door, he strode over.

Walking behind him, Shi Wangyan reached out and patted Zhou Yu's left shoulder. When Zhou Yu subconsciously turned his head to the left, he deliberately said to his right ear, "It's here."

When Zhou Yu turned his head, he could just crook his face. At this angle and distance, Zhou Yu turned his head and his lips just rubbed his left cheek.

It's like Zhou Yu took the initiative to kiss him.

After getting Zhou Yu's kiss, Shi Wangyan was depressed all night and finally improved a little better. He took Zhou Yu's hand and said, "Do you know how to kiss me now?" Haven't you come back all night? Have you had a good time?"

Zhou Yu was so funny that he touched his lips with his fingers and looked at Shi Wang's complacent expression angrily.

Say, "You can only lie to me once."

I won't be fooled until next time.

Shi Wang smiled, pulled him to the exit, and said cunningly, "Who will use the same method next time?"

And next time? Zhou Yu couldn't help bent the corners of his mouth, pulled by him, and got into the car together.

The author said:

Sorry, the update is late!