Chapter 12

Within a week after the operation, life is not as good as death. The loss of control of the spirit often makes him unable to distinguish between hallucinations and reality. Sometimes I was depressed and sometimes excited. Sometimes I woke up in the middle of the night and found that I didn't know why I cried and wet the pillow.

In just a week, Zhou Yu lost at least ten pounds. During this period, he ate almost nothing but replenished the water that his body basically needed.

As soon as a week arrived, Zhou Yu immediately injected himself with inhibitors.

When cool liquid was transported from the syringe to the glands in the neck, Zhou Yu felt that the tinnitus that plagued him slowly dissipated, and the anxiety and uneasiness that plagued him was on the verge of collapse also precipitated.

He was finally able to lie back to bed and have a good sleep.

I didn't wake up until the evening. Zhou met up and took a hot bath and cleaned himself up before he went out.

Passing by the living room, I saw my mother Zang Qian.

Zang Qian saw him once this week and asked him if he wanted to eat. He said no, and Zang Qian didn't care about him.

Now Zang Qian and Zhou Yu are tired of looking at each other. They just glance at each other and glance at each other.

Zhou Yu silently changed his shoe path and went out. Zang Qian looked at his back and snorted coldly. No matter what Zhou Yu did, she was thinking about persuading her eldest son to pick her daughter-in-law back after dinner.

It's been less than half a month, and Qi Xiangyin hasn't come back yet. Zang Qian has a bad idea in her heart.

Zhou Yu on the other side was actually hungry and didn't want to eat those ordinary takeaway snacks at home, so he found a restaurant with a good reputation to order.

During the ordering process, Zhou Yu turned on his mobile phone, and the messages sent by one bank made him feel relaxed.

Before he finished reading the news, the phone called into his mobile phone.

Zhou Yu put down his chopsticks and answered the phone: "Hey?"

"Hello, are you Mr. Zhou Yuzhou?" The male voice over there asked politely.

Zhou Yu hummed and asked, "Are you?"

The male voice received a definite reply and replied more politely, "Mr. Zhou finally contacted you. I'm the real estate agent of Lvye. Mr. Kong entrusted me with full authority to handle the procedures for the transfer of the property to you. I have already handled the formalities. Now I need you to sign some authorization contracts remotely. When do you want to do it? Are you free?"

"I'm free now." Zhou Yu knew his identity, "Send it to me."

"Okay."

Zhou Yu was asked to download their app specializing in real estate business. Zhou Yu listened to his conductor and sign one contract after another.

After signing, the manager said, "Mr. Zhou, do you have any plans for your property now?" If you want to continue to rent it, you can leave it to me. If you want to sell it, I can also work for me.

This is to continue to solicit business. Zhou Yuxiao said, "Let rent it like before. I won't sell it for the time being, but I have something to bother you now."

"Please say it."

Zhou Yu said, "I want to find a house to live temporarily. It's best located in the city center, a convenient place and an environment. Don't make noise. It's suitable for learning. Do you have any housing resources to recommend?