Chapter 10

As soon as Zhang Weiwei left, the eldest brother and the second brother finally got up. The two got up and had to find something to eat. As soon as he entered the restaurant, he was stopped by the messy scene of the restaurant.

Zhou Wen frowned and said, "What's going on?" Who smashed the restaurant and who did it?!"

Zhou Jing was also curious and said, "Is there a thief at home?"

Seeing Zhou Yu coming back from the door, Zhou Jing asked, "Who just came?"

Zhou Yu said, "It's the people from the community who came. I told them about the eldest brother. Brother, if someone comes to investigate, you'd better cooperate.

As soon as Zhou Wen heard this, his attention was diverted and replied, "What is the community doing?"

"It must be about Zhou Yu's divorce," Zhou Jing replied on behalf of Zhou Yu. He was still hungry and did not go to the restaurant. He asked Zhou Yu, "Do you have anything to eat?"

Zhou Yu shook his head, and he made his share and ate it all.

Zhou Jing was disappointed, turned back to the room to wash up, then left the two brothers in the family and went out without looking back.

Zhou Wen was still very concerned about someone coming to investigate and asked, "Really? Then they investigated that Kong Sijing did it. What's good for me?"

"I may ask you for compensation." Zhou Yu followed his idea.

"That's right! How can you let Kong Sijing have a beat? By the way, did you tell me about my expulsion? Zhou Wen said again.

Zhou Yu shook his head.

Zhou Wen patted his thigh, said it a pity, and said, "Forget it, when the investigator comes, I'll talk about it."

Zhou Yu ignored him, looked at the garbage in the restaurant and said, "Brother, won't you pick up your sister-in-law back?" When my sister-in-law was away all morning, Xincheng and Xinmo fought and beat my mother too.

"The two rabbits!" Zhou Wen scolded, "Wait for them to come back, I peeled them!"

Without mentioning Qi Xiangyin, Zhou Yu had an answer in his heart.

He said, "Brother, my sister-in-law is not here. Xinmo and Xincheng's mother can't take care of him. I'm going to the people these days. Politics. I have to go to the hospital for surgery. I'm afraid I don't have much time to stay at home, but there are so many things at home..."

Zhou Wenyi came to stretch out his hand and open his mouth. Where did he do the housework, but Zhou Yu's words also make sense. Qi Xiangyin was away in the morning, and the two cubs lifted the house. Will they do it in the future?

"What do you want to say?" Zhou Wendao.

Zhou Yu said, "There is no sister-in-law at home... Brother, you'd better pick up your sister-in-law."

"Impossible!" Zhou Wen flatly vetoed, "Give her face?" Without her, my Zhou family will not be able to work?

He looked at a restaurant with crippled soup, pressed his forehead and turned around twice and said, "You don't have to be busy. You have to focus on the people in the community. I'll call to find a housekeeper."

"Okay, I listen to my eldest brother. That eldest brother, I'm going to work." Zhou Yu turned around and left.

Zang Qian came back at noon and saw that the restaurant was recovering as before. She thought it was Zhou Yu's job, and she was very satisfied.

At dinner in the evening, Zang Qian kindly added vegetables to Zhou Yu, which made Zhou Yu flattered.

At the dinner table, everyone was not in a good mood. The dinner was packed back by Zang Qian. The two children were eating out, which was very fresh. They were the happiest at one table.