Chapter 84

When I walked into the mall, my first feeling was that there were many people. Look around, there are people everywhere. All kinds of red decorations in the mall are all over the corners of the line of sight, and children's screams sound from a corner from time to time, which adds to the booming atmosphere of the special festival of the Spring Festival.

"So many people..." Shi Wangyan looked at him, immediately clenched Zhou Yu's hand and said, "Hand on to me, or I will be squeezed away later. I don't know where to find you."

How can it be so exaggerated? Zhou Yu said, "If you lose it, won't you call?"

Shi Wangyan looked down at him and said with a smile, "When you go out, check if you have your mobile phone?"

As if he really didn't pay attention to this, Zhou Yuwen immediately reached out to touch his pocket.

When he touched his pocket and couldn't find his mobile phone, he saw Shi Wangyan take out a familiar mobile phone from his pocket.

"Take it, or I'll lose you. I can only find you on the radio." Shi Wangyan said, imitating the tone of the radio: "There is a revelation on the broadcast. Please go to the service desk on the first floor after hearing the broadcast. Your boyfriend, Mr. Shi Wangyan, is here--"

Before he finished speaking, he was severely beaten on the shoulder by Zhou Yu. Shi Wangyan laughed. He quickly hugged him and took him to the store on the first floor to have a look.

The first floor of the mall usually sells luxury goods and cosmetics. Zhou Yu and Shi Wangyan walked side by side to the door of a gold jewelry store. Zhou Yu looked at the furnishings in the store and asked, "What does the teacher belong?"

Shi Wangyan looked at the turbulent crowd in Wangjin's store and shook his head firmly: "Forget this family. My mother usually doesn't like to wear these. She changes his house."

All right. Zhou Yuwei left regretfully and said, "Is gold not good?" I also want to buy a gold-inlaid jade decoration for the teacher.

Shi Wang ignored him and took him to the second floor by escalator and said, "Do you go to someone else's house to eat and get gold?" I thought you were going to eat, but I didn't know, I thought you were going to pay a bribe.

"Don't talk nonsense," Zhou Yu was familiar with the relationship and whispered to him, "How can you send money directly if you really send something?" That's so straightforward that no one dares to accept it.

"Oh?" Shi Wangyan became interested and looked at him and asked, "I can't see. Have you actually operated it?"

Zhou Yu stared at him: "In the past, people wanted to leave my relationship. How could I not know?"

Oh, Shi Wangyan understood that now that Zhou Yu has not shyed from his previous marriage and can naturally reveal his past. He bent his eyes and replied, "People won't send it. Why don't you send it to my mother?" Be careful of my mother driving you out tomorrow."

"Teacher won't." Zhou Yu said confidently. Shi Wangyan looked at his proud face and couldn't help reaching out to pinch it. Zhou Yu quickly dodged.

They were still on the escalator. People crowded people. As soon as they moved, they would affect others. Zhou Yu saw the people in front of them looking back at them and quickly pulled Shi Wangyan to stand up.

Shi Wangyan put his arms around his shoulder with a smile and said, "Give me the flowers."

Zhou Yu holds flowers and always hides from time to time. It's cumbersome to walk.

Shi Wangyan took over the flowers and asked Zhou Yu to take off all the scarves. As soon as he found that Zhou Yu's palms were sweating.

The heating in the mall is enough. After walking around, people will basically not be cold.