Chapter 3

"Then you really want to be single all the time?" Qian Yingtong was scared to death with a face. "Do you know how dangerous Omega is outside?" If you know that you are single and there is no one around you, you will be knocked at the door by some obscene people in the middle of the night. Call the police, and after the police release the police, they will ask community volunteers to come to persuade you to find a regular partner early.

Why don't you know? That's why Zhou Yu asked his mother to find a house. He stayed in the Confucius family for many years, before being a student, and his understanding of the outside world was still very one-sided.

After listening to Qian Yingtong say this, Zhou Yu fell in the future direction of life.

He said to her, "You're right. I can go back to my parents' house. They have free rooms. Don't worry about me."

"Really? Will your mother and your sister-in-law agree? Qian Yingtong didn't believe it immediately.

Zhou Yuxiao: "I don't live for nothing. Besides, I just live for a period of time. It's not too late to move out when I plan to move out in the future."

Seeing that he had a calculation, Qian Yingtong took a long breath and said, "That's good. If you need it, remember to call me."

Zhou Yuying talked for a while. Qian Yingtong was about to leave. Zhou Yu sent her away.

Since he had a plan, Zhou Yu stopped hesitating and reached out to recruit a taxi and reported the address of the Zhou family.

The Zhou family now lives in the periphery of the city's municipal government. The area of the house is not small, which was bought when Zhou's father Zhou Chengming was still developed. Before the Zhou family was defeated, there were several properties and shops, but the Zhou family made money as fast as spending money.

The company has slowly changed from the size of thousands of people to only one small factory to make a living, but the spending habits of Zhou's father and mother are still the same as before. So all the assets that can be sold are sold completely, leaving only this house to give everyone a place to rest.

When he was still in the car, he sent a message to his mother that he was going home.

Zhou Yu didn't know yet. Because of this news, the family had already quarreled.

The first thing to talk about is Qi Xiangyin, the eldest sister-in-law of the Zhou family. She is now manipulating the daily expenses of the Zhou family of eight, and she is already very hard-in-speated. How can she accept another divorced little brother-in-law?

"Mom, my uncle came back to live. Where can I find a place to house him?! It's not that I don't talk about human feelings. In fact, there are many people in my family. Xincheng and Xinmo are no longer children. They have to have a separate room and sleep separately. Qi Xiangyin said to her mother-in-law Zang Qian.

Zang Qian is now very dissatisfied with Zhou Yu's divorce and is not happy to live in Zhou Yu's home. But as soon as she heard Qi Xiangyin's words, she immediately became dissatisfied and said, "How old is Xincheng Xinmo? Are you going to sleep separately tonight?" I haven't come home for many years. Now I'm going home. Don't treat him well as a sister-in-law. You're fine. Just drive away! When Zhou Wen comes back, I ask him if your brother can't go home."

Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law have been in a dilemma since ancient times, which is the normal life of the Zhou family.

Zhou Wen, the eldest son of the Zhou family, is still at work and has not returned home; his second son Zhou Jing is missing. He usually waits until he has spent all the money in his pocket to see him at home. The only daughter Zhou Man is free today, but she is nearly 30 years old and 29 years old this year. She made a poisonous oath to herself this year. As long as she was free, she would wander outside and never enter the house before eleven o'clock.