Chapter 72

Shi Wangyan hasn't planned before. He is not a non-marriedist, but he is not the kind of person who gets married for the sake of marriage.

In a fucking way, there is nothing in his life, so his thirst for something is very low, or because of what he wants to get, he can quickly get the palm of his hand and can't experience the process of not being asked.

He told Zhou Yu, "I think your choice is good because you are interested and want to go back to college. There is no problem at all. I study because you like it, not you have to. I said that, isn't it a beating? I don't think academic qualifications are the criterion for judging a person. I didn't like reading before. I like sports and want to be an athlete. My parents are not optimistic about my choice and have a wait-and-see attitude. They think I can't continue. At that time, I was still in a boarding school. The grades in the school were everything, and I didn't fall behind until I got the offer of the rattan school.

Zhou Yu looked at him with interest. They walked on the campus of T-Gold, surrounded by simple red brick buildings, and red maple leaves stained all over all corners of the field of sight.

From time to time, they have to give in to the photographer squatting on the edge of the green and holding a SLR. College students running around the campus have to shake their arms from their side every once in a while.

"Not only my parents, but my teacher didn't agree, but I was fascinated by football at that time and wanted to take the road of sports. In fact, there are many students and friends who go to sports around me, but most of them will not choose the popular sports category. Football, basketball and rugby are first passed away. Skiing, golf, and rowing are popular. When I was in college, several seniors I met were rowing clubs. They also represented the United States in the Olympic Games in their junior year and won the silver medal. Shi Wang said.

Zhou Yu nodded. The following events are all about to burn money. The average middle-class family may not be able to train such an athlete.

Football, basketball, rugby, and even swimming, there are too many people who want to enter these events, and because the required venue is not expensive, most talented people can be deleted, so the competition is cruel, not only hardships, but also talented.

"At that time, I didn't know why, I wanted to play football, so I begged my father to let me try for a while. If I had no talent and was not suitable for this industry, I would come back and continue reading. My father has always doted me. Despite my mother's opposition, he sent me to a football school in Europe for a while of professional training. When I went there, I found that I was old. Ordinary children suitable for football had been deleted at the age of five or six. The love of football in Europe is national, ranging from the national team to the football game in a community. There are not only sponsors, professional referees, but also a large number of volunteers to organize games for them.

At this time, they happened to walk near the school's football field. In the afternoon, the college students were over. Someone on the football field blocked the football field and prevented other students from entering and leaving the turf. Two teams on the field were playing.

Domestic enthusiasm for football has declined year by year. No matter how fierce the training match for college students like them is, no one around him stops to take a look. It's not as good as the basketball court next door. There are still twos and threes of people watching and cheering.

Shi Wangyan took a look and motioned Zhou Yu to go over and have a look.

Zhou Yu is not interested in football. In addition to physical education classes, the teacher must ask them to be there. Usually, he will not stay for a moment.

The place where Alpha hormones fly in the air is beyond the circumvention of the week.

However, when he saw Shi Wangyan's interest, he smiled, walked with Shi Wangyan, and stood aside as an audience.

The sun has not yet set, but the light is not warm. It shines warm on people's skin. The slowly blowing breeze is also very gentle, mixed with unknown music and chats in the distance, which suddenly makes people relax.

"What else? Your trip to European football? Zhou Yu watched him focus on watching the football game and quickly reminded him to continue.

Although Zhou Yu could guess the end, Shi Wangyan said that he was still in college, successfully graduated, and became the current boss of the company.

Shi Wangyan came to his senses. He glanced at Zhou Yu and said with a smile, "Do you still want to hear it?" In fact, it's very boring. I went to some football club training. Without exception, the whole tribe chose it. I don't accept defeat. The more I lose, the more I increase my training and continue to go to other clubs for trial training. During this period, I met several children who were always defeated like me. They always cheered each other up and mentioned to me a genius they saw, saying that he would definitely be taken away by the big club. When I listened to it too much, I remembered this person in my heart. I have rarely been so unsuccessful. It almost became my obsession to try to succeed in the trial training. At that time, my father almost went crazy when he saw me go crazy. He almost wanted to use his relationship and let me join a club. Fortunately, he didn't do that in the end.

Zhou Yu couldn't help covering his mouth and laughing. Shi Wangyan's father really spoiled him so much that he spoiled him waywardly.

Shi Wangyan was also funny, "I didn't get into any club that could be named in the end. When I left the football school, when the car drove away from the football field, I saw the child regarded as a genius by the caddies. I immediately asked my father to stop, and then I ran to the football field and found the player.

At this time, Shi Wangyan's voice paused, and the game on the court couldn't attract his attention. "I just stood next to him and watched him practice shooting. He was distracted. He kicked a ball and picked up a ball, and practiced continuously. It was not until all the football around him had been played that he looked up and saw me. I have been standing beside him for more than ten minutes. Hey, do me a favor and pick up the ball together.' He said to me as if he knew me well. I lowered my head and helped him pick up the ball. He picked up the ball and chatted with me, 'I know you. You are the one who refuses to leave every night, right? I often see you.' I was stunned and looked up at him. He smiled enthusiastically and said, 'Are you here to train now?' The whole school knows the news that I'm leaving. My age and my classmates always pass on my family background problems. I thought I was a celebrity on campus. But he didn't even know.

At this time, the striker in the blue team uniform scored a goal. Shi Wangyan raised his hand and clapped his palm. Zhou Yu was busy applauding with him, and the people next to him turned their heads and looked at their fools.

Shi Wangyan didn't care at all. After applauding, he put down his hand and said, "I hesitated for a while before telling him that I was leaving." He was stunned for a moment, looked at me confusedly and asked, 'Why? Don't you want football? Are you going to give up?' I don't know how to explain it to him, because I don't want football, I just don't play. I said, 'I don't have talent. No club wants me.' He looked at me incredibly as if I had done something incomprehensible. He said, 'Will you continue to play football after you leave?' I shook my head, and his face fashed. He held the football in his arms and said, 'Can you be willing to abandon it? I played football as soon as I was born, and I couldn't do anything but play football. Even if I die, I will go with it. I don't care about my talent and club. I'm just doing what I like, and I will never give up what I like.' After I left, I sat in the car and kept thinking about what he said.

Shi Wangyan looked at Zhou Yu: "My mother said that my life is too easy, but you see, I can't succeed in everything, and I have to face failure. But I have never been as conceited in front of that child. His desperate hot pillow is like putting himself in an indestructible environment. He does what he likes, and everything around him is illusory to him.

He bent his eyes to Zhou Yu: "Sometimes when I face you, I feel that you have your own strong spiritual core. You live in your own world and are clearer than anyone else. You can enjoy yourself, and the outside world can't shake you at all."

The author said:

Hey, score!