Chapter 27

After typing, Zhou Yu looked at the remaining English test paper, knocked his finger on the table twice, then put the mobile phone screen down, pushed it slightly far away from his hand, lowered his head and began to focus on the question.

It was not until he finished all his homework that Zhou Yu straightened up his neck, stood up and walked to the window of the study, opened the curtains, and looked at the night scene outside.

He didn't want to become myopia. In the past, his deskmate in high school was myopia. The bridge of his nose was pressed out two deep marks because he wore height glasses for a long time. He could not erase them off. He also became a heart disease of his deskmate. He also said that he would do microplastic surgery and remove them when he grew up and money in the future.

Because of this, Zhou Yu was very afraid that he would have surgery to see people when he grew up, so he had always been very alert to excessive eyes.

It's really said that the outdoor scenery of Shi's house. The two mountains in the city are in the west, which is where citizens are on vacation. To the east is the center of development of the city. The land is an inch of land and an inch of gold, and of course there are no mountains. However, I don't know how it came out that the giant crocodile about to move in was about to show his fists and feet, the invited Mr. Fengshui said that if he wanted to take his career to a higher level, he must start work in a place with mountains and rivers.

Therefore, this powerful powerful man with huge energy and superstition insisted on moving mountains and lakes in the East District and creating a first-class residential area. Because of the high cost, the originally inexpensive land price in the East District was suddenly speculated at a sky-high price.

Everyone in this city knows whether he is rich or not. Just see if he can buy a house in this area.

Shi Wangyan can see the price when he can buy a house here. Zhou Yu has never been curious about his background before. First, he has never heard of Shi Wangyan's name before.

He was also a member of the upper class in this place, even if he didn't go out to socialize with Kong Sijing. But if you don't go out to socialize, others can't really take him seriously. When you want to go through the Confucius family, you still have to greet you and be obedient during the Spring Festival.

Second, the economy of this city is developed, and new rich people are born every day, or some descendants who have no tools will have white backgrounds and casting surnames, but it is also rare. Maybe it is just the emerging rich people in the past two years.

How can he remember every rich man that this is a supercity with a population of more than 20 million.

Xia is more familiar than Shi's surname. Several big people who are often reported can be counted casually, and Shi is really inconspicuous.

Previously, he had been standing far away from Shi Wangyan. He was not curious, asked more, and didn't look much. He only came to Mr. Xia at a fixed time. The person he contacted most was Aunt Su.

But even so, today he came into contact with Shi's private affairs, which actually made him unable to stand outside the safety line.

Mr. Xia will thank Yi Nuo. If he mentions Xie Yinuo, he will talk about Shi Wangyan again. What is the relationship between the two? Are you together? If we are not together now, will we be together in the future?

There are so many problems.

Mr. Xia's family came. Shi Wangyan listened to his mother's complaint. Will he come to ask him again. Do you want to learn about the development from him again?

How did he get back? What if Shi Wangyan asks him to take a statement?

Endless follow-up troubles.

Zhou Yu thought about it so negatively, and then picked up his mobile phone to read the unread message. Living at will is the benefits that babies can enjoy. He is at this age. How can he be wayward?

Come to the teacher's house to study, but he can't win it.

Open WeChat, there are a lot of unread messages, including mother's, managers, advertisements, Yingtong's, and Shi Wangyan are also there. He sent the most, with more than a dozen.

He opened his mother Zang Qian first. She was really far away from her mother. Instead, she warmed up, shook him warmly, and asked him home from time to time.

He said perfunctoryly that he had been busy recently, but he ignored it.

The manager reported his income. He looked carefully and replied to a good one. Roger that.

Ying Tong asked him if he had continued to chat with Yu Yinqing, and then sent something she thought was fun, or used him as a link storage box, which did not need him to reply more seriously.

Finally, I opened Shi Wangyan's message box. To be honest, more than a dozen are still more deterrent, and I can understand why he called to ask face to face before.

[William: Sorry to bother you.]

[Have you been learning until this point? I will pay attention not to disturb you during this period in the future.

[My mother has told me about the morning, and Aunt Su also told me about your physical discomfort. I'm really sorry that it's implicated you taking care of my mother.]

[My mother doesn't like to listen to people's advice very much. She is used to being independent. It's rare to listen to you. She really likes you.]

[I may still not be able to come back in the past two days. Things here are relatively difficult. Please watch my mother for another two more days. Thank you very much.]

[[Hands are folded] [Hands are folded] [Hands are folded]]

[After coming back, please let me have a chance to thank you anyway.]

After this, more than ten minutes later, Shi Wangyan sent a new message.

[Hasn't you had a rest yet?]

[It's past eleven o'clock...]

[I kind of understand why my mother likes you.]

...

[God, you won't blackmail me, will you?]

[I hope you don't see it, not learning.]

[Is there such a great pressure to go to school in China?]

[I gave up. If you see the message, please reply. I can't help going to bed first.]

[Good night.]

Zhou Yu finished reading the message: "..."

Why is there an illusion of being poor?

The author said:

Update the tail of 520, hey: 3, can you encourage my single person's enthusiastic starfish?! PS, the promise of 2000 starfish plus update is still there! Number of starfish currently: 11,622