Chapter 74

Shi Wangyan had a lot of experience with Zhou Yu's wary, but at this moment, Zhou Yu's eyes could not calm down. He smiled and subconsciously thought back. Did you make me down less often you unable to step down, but when he came to his mouth, it turned into: "You didn't let people get off the stage before?"

Zhou Yu raised his eyebrows and smiled and did not answer his question. At this time, the waiter came over with the bottom of the pot and shouted "Let's let it go". Zhou Yu and Shi Wangyan sat up straight and asked the waiter to put the hot soup base.

After the waiter left, two more came one after another to bring them hot vegetables and drinks. Zhou Yu found that Shi Wangyan also ordered rice wine.

When Zhou Yu saw the rice wine, he looked up at Shi Wangyan and said, "Did you order it?"

Shi Wangyan nodded innocently, "I haven't drunk it. Try it."

All right, try it. Zhou Yu didn't know whether he was innocent or bold, so he finally pushed the whole bottle of rice wine to him.

He kindly said to him, "If you drink too much, your back is too strong. You will have a headache tomorrow morning."

"Really?" Shi Wangyan was surprised, but his curiosity overcame the sequelae of the hangover and resolutely poured himself a full cup.

When the bottom of the pot was boiling, Zhou Yu couldn't wait to put down the dishes. He put most of the dishes into the spicy pot before remembering that there was still a clear soup in Shi Wangyan, and quickly poured the rest in.

"If you don't have enough food, you can also add vegetables." Zhou Yu told him.

He Shi Wangyan has eaten many times, and he still knows the amount of food he eats of Shi Wangyan.

However, Zhou Yu took a look at the dishes he ordered today, but there was nothing he didn't like. Most of them can eat, don't eat at the same table with others, and take care of other people's tastes. Many of them can't eat without eating.

Shi Wangyan looked at him and smiled, "Eat it yourself. Don't take care of me."

"Then I really don't care about you?" Zhou Yu said tentatively.

Shi Wang's words were key points and said to him seriously, "Is it possible that I'm an adult a few years older than you?" It's up to me to take care of people?

Really? Zhou Yu lowered his head and ate a sip of the dish, then put his chopsticks, suddenly stood up and said to him, "I'll mix a sauce. I forgot it."

Shi Wangyan was shocked by his sudden movements and thought it was wrong. It turned out to be a sauce problem. As he smiled, he nodded and saw him look for the sauce area with great interest.

When he left, Shi Wangyan put down his chopsticks and turned the fire a little smaller. The mobile phone on the side of the table vibrated. He opened it and saw a message. He glanced and put it down the phone back.

After a while, the mobile phone shook again, and Shi Wangyan ignored her words.

Zhou Yu's time to season the sauce was very fast. Shi Wangyan waited for a while, and he took two small bowls of sauce and came back.

"I sent you a message, but you didn't see it?" Zhou Yu sat opposite him and said, putting a small bowl at his hand. "This is what I made for you. Try it. If you don't like it, you can adjust it yourself."

Shi Wangyan was surprised when he heard the words. He picked up his mobile phone and asked, "Did you send me a message?"

"Well," Zhou Yu looked at him strangely, "Mute?"

When Shi Wangyan turned on his mobile phone, his mobile phone shook again. Zhou Yu heard the sound and couldn't help looking at him again. Is this... not muted?

In an instant, Zhou Yu thought of a lot. He even exported a dog blood drama in his mind, and even thought of the man who came out of the parking lot with Shi Wangyan that night.

Maybe, maybe not, Zhou Yu swallowed the tender beef in his mouth and looked up at Shi Wangyan by drinking beer.

Shi Wangyan was reading the news and suddenly raised his eyes and collided with his eyes. Probably Zhou Yu's eyes were not hidden. Shi Wangyan looked at his mobile phone and Zhou Yu again.

Zhou Yu put down the water glass, coughed, and said, "Do you want to make a phone call?"

Otherwise, it seems that they will always send you messages.

Shi Wangyan blinked his eyes. He put down his mobile phone, sat back on the back of the chair, and said with a smile, "You seem to... have any misunderstanding with me?"

Is it a misunderstanding? Zhou Yu was silent and lowered his head to pick up the vegetables in the bottom of the soup. Shi Wangyan glanced at him, picked up his mobile phone and dialed a number.

What's up?' Shi Wangyan paused and stared at Zhou Yu's expression. When the opposite side finished speaking, he said, "...I'v already told you, i'm not....ok, fine.'

With the blessing of practicing listening during this period, Zhou Yu actually understood Shi Wangyan's words. His first reaction was that maybe his English could indeed improve a little.

"Do you say that?" Zhou Yu said, and his tone was very calm.

Shi Wangyan picked up his chopsticks with a smile: "There's nothing wrong. He is a model invited by the company. I didn't want to be too straightforward, but sometimes it doesn't seem to be like this."

...Oh. Zhou Yu lowered his eyelashes and looked at the layer of grease on the bottom of the soup. For a moment, he didn't know what he wanted to say. He seemed that he was not suitable for anything, and he was suspected of crossing the line.

Shi Wangyan took the initiative and said, "Does this look like tofu?"

"This is a frozen tofu. You can try one." Zhou Yu asked him to put one in the soup base.

Shi Wangyan obediently picked up one and put it in the thick soup and said, "The food here is really okay. I think it's delicious."

They didn't mention the previous topic. They ate for a while. Zhou Yu ordered two or three glasses of beer. As soon as they were not careful, they saw Shi Wangyan drinking more than half of the bottles of rice wine.

"...Are you thirsty?" Zhou Yu felt that Shi Wangyan had drunk too much and asked the waiter to pour him a cup of sour plum soup and said, "You can drink this."

Shi Wangyan felt that he was okay. "This wine is very sweet, the alcohol tastes very light, and it tastes quite delicious." He said.

He smiled at Zhou Yu. When Zhou Yu looked at his smile, he felt that this person was probably a little drunk, but his mind should still be sober. He looked at Zhou Yu and said, "Well, this soup base is a little salty. I've always wanted to drink water."

Zhou Yu smiled helplessly and called the waiter to add the soup base. "If you add the soup base once, the taste will be light. Why don't you say it?"

Shi Wangyan shook his head and looked at him smile without saying anything.

Zhou Yu was looked at him for a while, so he couldn't help looking into his eyes and asking, "What do you think I do?" ...Do you really plan to take care of me?"

Shi Wangyan nodded without hesitation: "Well, why not?"

Zhou Yu also smiled, was silent for two seconds, and said, "Have you been faceked by me several times?" Don't you know if it's not easy for me to be taken care of?"

"Well... okay, I think it's a kind of communication?" Shi Wangyan pushed the sour plum soup poured by the waiter to Zhou Yu, "You... is too difficult to get close? Can I say that?"

No, Zhou Yu gave him a white look and couldn't speak so much. But he nodded to him to see what he was going to say.

"I don't think your previous attitude towards me is actually aimed at me, but at any Alpha."

The author said:

I'm a little confident, right, Mr. Shi?