Chapter 100

Chu Yichun could stand it before and was full of grievances, but he didn't want to say such a ruthless thing to him, and his whole body couldn't believe it.

He slowly looked up at Shi Wangyan, with tears in his eyes and said, "I asked you before. You said that there was no plan to find another half for the time being. I always thought so, and now I still think so..."

Is it strange that Shi Wangyan doesn't make his private life public?

It's so pitiful that Zhou Yu pulled a shallow radian on the corners of his mouth, which was a familiar feeling.

He could not help looking curiously at Shi Wangyan's reaction. Shi Wangyan realized his intention, looked at him and pinched his hand.

He heard Shi Wang's reply, "Does this have anything to do with your apology to Zhou Yu?" Did Zhou Yu tell you that it was his location and came with me?"

Chu Yichun couldn't speak, and the interaction between Shi Wangyan and Zhou Yu stung his eyes.

Shi Wangyan stopped. Seeing that he did not answer, he continued, "Since he clearly said to come with me, how can he explain it to you? Can you believe it?"

He said this, looked back at Zhou Yu with a smile, and said, "I really want to propose to Yuyu, but at present, my hope is relatively slim, and I still need to work hard to let him nod."

"Proposal..." Chu Yichun muttered the word, with a depressed face, with the crystal tears in his eyes, which was very provocating.

Many Alpha appeared present and couldn't bear it, feeling that an Omega would not be so irreplaceable.

Kong Sijing looked at Zhou Yu and Shi Wangyan aggressively and frowned deeply. Seeing that Chu Yichun suddenly softened, he quickly stretched out his hand to help him.

Chu Yichun fell into his arm and struggled to say, "I'm going to apologize. I'll talk to Zhou Yu..."

Kong Sijing held his hand, shook his head at him, and turned his head to look at Zhou Yu: "Chu Yichun is my friend. Let me apologize for what he did wrong."

He helped Chu Yichun to the chair next to him and sat down, said to Shi Wangyan and Zhou Yu, "What he did today is really too much. Zhou Yu, I'm sorry, and William. I don't even know you're dating Zhou Yu, so why do you blame others for not knowing?"

Zhou Yu and Shi Wangyan looked at each other, but they didn't expect that there were really people who gave Chu Yichun a stand out. Zhou Yu didn't make a sound, and Shi Wangyan frowned at Kong Sijing and said puzzledly, "Do you want to apologize to us for him?"

Kong Sijing nodded, looked back at Chu Yichun, and said to Shi Wang, "Yi Chun and Ding Nan are good friends. I can't stand idly by."

Shi Wangyan was silent for a moment, nodded and said, "Since you are ready, it seems that we will not be friends in the future."

Huh? Zhou Yuwei looked up at Shi Wangyan. Is this man still going to be friends with Kong Sijing?

Shi Wangyan noticed his sight and blinked at him.

Zhou Yu had to continue to wait and see, but Kong Sijing didn't expect that Shi Wangyan would directly cut off the previous contact with him.

"William?" Kong Sijing looked at Shi Wangyan in surprise, "business is business..."

Shi Wangyan smiled at him and said unystiguously, "I'm sorry, meeting someone I want to spend my life together in the future. We are one. Those who disrespect him are not respectful of me. Sorry, I will only regard him as my opponent for those who don't respect me."