Chapter 46

Zhou Yu fell into Shi Wangyan's arms and never came back to his senses for a long time. I heard the exclamation of the eldest brother and sister, and my father shouted, "Which bastard dares to push me!" I'm tired of living!" Only then did the words suddenly wake up.

I don't even have time to be embarrassed by Shi Wangyan. I really need a little confidence to be a reserved Omega. Like him, he can't do it at all. Zhou Yu stabilized his body and stood up from Shi Wangyan.

Zhou Chengming was miserable. When Shi Wangyan pushed him, he didn't have the strength. The eldest brother's eyes were fast-catching. He reached for help, but he still didn't hold it. The two fell off their buttocks and squatted together. Zhou Chengming was the funniest. He directly fell his four feet to the sky, lay on the ground and hummed, and refused to get up.

Zhou Yu stood up straight and refused Shi Wangyan's intention to help him. Now he is full of anger and nowhere to get out. Seeing that his father is still playing a scoundrel, how can he bear it?

He saw the eldest brother make a fuss to persuade his father: "Dad, Dad?! What's wrong with you? Oh, did you fall somewhere? Where does it hurt? Don't move, don't move. I'll call an ambulance, Dad. You have to hold on. You must hold on. No one in our family can lose you!"

Oh, but if you fall, you can't move.

Zhou Yu sneered, just watched them play, and there was no sound.

Zhou Chengming is going to rely on it to the end. He is the kind of person who is very good at acting. Since he can't shave Zhou Yu's ears, it's a good way to be pushed down.

After listening to his eldest son's words, he seemed to be pulled away from his body when he had just shouted. He said sadly, "My back hurts so much. Is my spine broken?" Son, go and call an ambulance. Hurry up!"

Looking at Zhou Yu standing up and looking at them, he changed his sad look and said, "--What a loss of conscience. I'm going to kill me as a son!" Is there such a reason in the world? Why don't you have a lightning to chop him to death!"

It is not Zhou Yu, but someone else who completely ignores him.

At that end, Zhou Wen touched his mobile phone and had already walked aside. He was about to dial 120 when suddenly his eyes fell on the car parked by the roadside. His eyes suddenly straightened, and he didn't call. He touched the front of the car deep and shallowly. He carefully identified that it was indeed the foreign brand of money, and then swallowed his saliva in incredible way.

Honey, did you come back in this car?

Zhou Wen immediately looked back at the tall man standing behind Zhou Yu.

You can be sure it's Alpha at a glance. He is extremely handsome and expensive to wear.

Zhou Wen was surprised and blamed them for caring too much about Zhou Yu's whereabouts. At the same time, his father's attack was too fast and too sudden, so that they didn't have time to pay attention to who brought Zhou Yu's Alpha.

Either rich or expensive. Zhou Wen's brain only has this four-character idiom left, as if he had his own golden light.

Omega is good. He sighed in his heart and just left a Kong Sijing. Well, after two months, he brought back another one who had a fortune at a glance.

Thinking like this, he was ready to mention something one day to worship the Buddha, and begged for a way of immortals to open his eyes and let his two cubs - either one is good, and they must be divided into Omega.

The world has never seen Alpha and Beta, who are too poor to eat, but I have never seen any Omega starve to death.

Seeing that his father had not observed the figure of the future son-in-law, Zhou Wen was anxious for him. He squatted to his father and whispered to him.