Chapter 58

Zhou Yu didn't pay too much attention to this appointment before. When Shi Wangyan said this, he couldn't help but pay attention to it.

Wang Broker hasn't given him exact information. Zhou Yu waited until Friday, and finally couldn't help calling Wang Broker and asked him if he had an appointment?

Wang Broker also remembers this. After all, it is such a high-priced house. If the transaction is really successful, he can also get a high commission.

However, he also sincerely contacted the other party, but the other party was euphemistic and always said to wait, and he couldn't confirm it.

It's not easy for him to reply to Zhou Yu with such an ambiguous reply. Zhou Yu knew that he thought it was because he was not capable enough to do things, and he couldn't even make an appointment with someone.

This time, Zhou Yu couldn't wait and took the initiative to ask. He had to tell the truth. Zhou Yu listened to it, but meditated for a moment and felt that the seller was a little strange, not like selling the house sincerely.

"You can try again and say that I am sincere. This house has special significance to me. Even if the other party is unwilling to sell it to me, please be sure to meet me." Zhou Yu said.

Wang Broker agreed, saying that he promised to convey his meaning. Zhou Yu hung up the phone and thought about the strangeness of this matter.

Since he plans to sell, isn't he the best choice for a buyer who may pay in full? Then why don't you agree to meet him?

Before Zhou Yu figured it out, it was already Saturday. Qianrui probably felt that tomorrow's outing was really a headache. From the beginning of seeing Zhou Yu, she sighed at him. Her beautiful little face wrinkled together. She was like a kitten eating. She was severely criticized by Mr. Xia.

"Your cousin told me that he pays good attention to this, and I support it very much. Omega like you is so poor because he is not good at exercise. Don't borrow it tomorrow."

When Mr. Xia said "Omega like you", Zhou Yu lowered her head a little, but Qianrui felt that she was the only one who had been scolded. She shouldn't have looked at Zhou Yu with big eyes.

Mr. Xia didn't say anything. Shi Wangyan said. This Saturday, he had more reason not to go to work and said, "Eat well. Zhou Yudu said a date. Don't drag others into the water."

He used the ambiguous word "date", which made Zhou Yu look at him, Shi Wangyan looked back at him innocently, and said with his eyes, "Isn't he right?" Zhou Yu didn't care about foreigners and was ready to continue eating, but Xia Yun was curiosity caused by her son's words.

She put down her chopsticks, looked at Zhou Yu, and said, "Do you have a date on Sunday?"

Look, look. The improper use of words really caused a misunderstanding, but this was asked by Mr. Xia. Zhou Yu looked up and replied seriously, "It's okay, but it's not a date, but to meet an intermediary."

"It's an intermediary," Xia Yun finished speaking, glanced at her son who listened to them silently and asked, "What do you want to buy?"

Zhou Yu told her about her his plan. Xia Yun couldn't help nodding and said, "As long as you have a plan, but if you want a mortgage loan, ask and forget to say it." He looked up, looked in the direction of his son and said, "You recommend it to Zhou Yu. They are all people you know. You know, and I don't ask if you need help."

It's a little reproachful. Shi Wangyan was funny. He looked at Zhou Yu with his eyebrows. He didn't have to talk. Zhou Yu knew what he meant.

No, he wants to help, I won't give me a chance.

Zhou Yu couldn't look at his face more. Shi Wangyan has been smiling at him recently, which makes people dizzy.

Seeing that Zhou Yu did not refuse, Shi Wangyan said, "If Zhou Yu needs it, I will introduce it."

That night, Zhou Yu received a message from Shi Wangyan, [Don't talk to him: 158xxx, remember this person's phone number. I have told him. Just come to him directly. He will help you get a loan.]

How can I forget to say that everyone knows? Zhou Yuxin said, does he know the people in the bank well? Or a friend who has a job in a bank?

[Talk to him less: Are you really not free tomorrow? Have you made an appointment?]

Speaking of this, Zhou Yu was depressed. The other party delayed until tonight and did not reply, which was really annoying.

[Well... let's see again.] Zhou met the way back.

Shi Wangyan smiled and said, [Let's leave in the afternoon. If you can pass, come for a while. Qianrui is looking forward to going with you and looking forward to your reply.]

Zhou Yu didn't reply to him. This caused him a lot of pressure and pure psychological pressure. Qianrui had his WeChat account and began to send him messages in the morning, saying that she was packing up.

After a while, it was said that Shi Wangyan could not drive by himself. He had to take a driver there and be with a stranger. Shi Wangyan was really annoying.

Zhou Yu really felt a little cute when he saw the little girl's little temper, but he didn't feel annoyed. Qianrui was still very good to him. She thought of him for everything. In terms of learning, he also urged each other.

Despite the age gap, Qianrui didn't care. By the way, he was so cool that she could successfully divorce and find another way of life, which made her admire.

Everyone likes a clever and lovely child. Shi Wangyan probably likes her very much. Otherwise, according to Shi Wangyan's personality, he will ask his friends to go camping alone. Isn't it more freer? Why do he have to bring a little girl?

By the way, Zhou Yu asked curiously, [Qianrui: Why can't your cousin drive by himself? I saw that he had driven by himself before.]

Qianrui replied to him in seconds and said, "I don't know, he didn't say it. I heard from my aunt that my cousin has to take the exam again recently before driving."

That's a violation of traffic regulations, more than once, otherwise he would not call him back to take the exam again.

Thinking about it, it seems that he hasn't seen him drive himself for a long time.

Zhou Yu suppressed his curiosity and asked her, "When are you going out?"

Qianrui gave a row of crying expressions, which was very lively.

[Let's go after dinner. Are you really not coming?]

Zhou Yu hesitated for a moment and did not answer, when his mobile phone shook.

He withdrew from the chat box with Qianrui and saw the news that it was Wang Brokerage.

He clicked on the way. [Wang Brokerage: The other party said he couldn't do it this afternoon, and the client had other appointments. He also said...]

Do you still say? Zhou Yu replied, "What did he say?"

Wang Brokerage probably felt that the other party's reply was a little strange. He waited for a while before replying: [The other party said that he would go down today to the resort on Mount H. If you are really sincere, you can make an appointment to meet there.]

H Mountain is the tallest mountain in the city. It is well developed there. There are hiking areas, camping areas, and large areas of leisure areas. Several resorts have also been built, divided into categories, and the flow of people received has repeatedly hit a new high every year.

And Qianrui, where they went down today was Mount H. Zhou Yuxin said, how could it be so coinciden?

At this time, Shi Wangyan also sent him a message: [Don't talk to him: Let's go out in the afternoon. Have you decided?]

Zhou Yu looked at his news for a long time and finally typed, "I've decided, I'll go."

The author said:

Uh-huh, why can't Mr. Shi drive by himself? scratch your chin