Chapter 50

After sleeping for less than five hours, Zhou Yu was called by the alarm clock. When he got up, he was still a little sleepy. In addition to reciting tasks in the morning, he has to have a day's class. He needs to be energetic. However, today, because of the healing of the calf wound, he can't drink coffee. He can only wash his face with cold water before he wake up.

When I get up today, the wound doesn't hurt. Only when the range of movement is large, there will be a slight pain. I ate a bowl of oatmeal in the morning, and Zhou Yu went out with a backpack on his back.

It's easy to call a taxi when it doesn't rain in this area. This time, he didn't call a taxi and chose a private car. After getting on the bus, Zhou Yu took a special look at the driver's personal information. There was no big problem, so he asked the other party if he could make an appointment for pick-up and drop-off.

The driver's surname is Wang Yong. He is a middle-aged man in his forties. After listening to Zhou Yu's request, he agreed without thinking too much. However, he asked Zhou Yu to send a message to him one hour in advance every time he takes the bus, so that he will not take the order sent by the system during this period and come directly to him.

As he said, Zhou Yu was more relieved and agreed with him the time and place. This driver is not that kind of talkative person. After making an appointment, he added WeChat to each other and didn't talk anymore.

Zhou Yu actually likes him very much. If he keeps looking for passengers to chatting as soon as he gets on the bus, or drives WeChat voice, chats with his mobile phone, and swears, Zhou Yu will not make an appointment at all.

When he arrived at the place, there were more than ten minutes before the official class time. Zhou Yu rang the doorbell and didn't expect a strange face to open the door.

The man didn't know Zhou Yu. After looking at Zhou Yu's eyes, he turned around and invited Zhou Yu to come in and said, "It's Mr. Zhou. Come in quickly."

Zhou Yuyi walked in and listened to her self-introduction that she was a newly hired nanny and another housework assistant. They all came to share Aunt Su's workload. In the future, Aunt Su was almost upgraded to a housekeeper, mainly taking care of Mr. Xia's living, and leaving them with other trivial matters.

Both of them are on a day shift and don't live in Mr. Xia's house. Only Aunt Su needs to live at home.

The surname Zhou Yu met Cao, who was Cao Min. She was only 36 or seven years old this year. Zhou Yu called her Sister Cao, and the other one she didn't see was He Lili, who was a little older than Aunt Su. She didn't like to stand up.

After chatting for a while and getting to know each other, Zhou Yu advanced the study and found his former position and sat down.

When I entered the study, I felt a different one. Opposite the table where he sat, there were two more chairs, just in a circle with Mr. Xia.

Zhou Yu took a look and didn't have time to think much. He lowered his head and took out his textbook and took out all the books he wanted to use today to preview.

After watching for more than ten minutes, when he was about to go to class, he suddenly heard the sound of the door being pushed open hard, which shocked that Zhou Yu immediately raised his head.

I saw a tall big boy take the lead in coming in. He wore home slippers and walked as if his heel could never be lifted. The trousers and shirts on my body seem to be put on casually, and the hem of the shirt is too lazy to stuff into the trousers and droop directly outside.

Zhou Yu was silent when he saw this dress and walking posture. Then he looked up at his face carefully, but he only saw that his appearance was neat, but he had blonde hair, which looked very unrestrained and full of rebellion unique to puberty.