Chapter 23

I also want to know what Ying Tong pays attention to. Zhou Yu is very speechless and depressed. He felt that he was obviously very young, but everyone around him felt that he was really young. On the Internet, he could also see emotional topics such as "Can't 27-eight-year-old Omega find a good Alpha", and the whole society is creating age anxiety for Omega.

However, some Omega is really worried about this and regards it as the truth.

It makes Zhou Yu know what to say, but it's not easy to talk too much when he thinks that he is also one of the early marriages.

During this period, Zhou Yu repeatedly wanted Yingtong to cancel the meeting, but Yingtong had a big way to convince him every time.

I had to ask her who she saw that day. Can't you disclose the answer in advance?

Ying Tong said mysteriously: If you say it, you can pick up. Let's talk about it later. They also took time to meet you in a hurry. Will I hurt you?

We also need to maintain a sense of mystery. Zhou Yu was defeated by Ying Tong. He simply didn't send her a message and coldly coldly.

But the matter of meeting Alpha is still in my heart. The closer the weekend, the more Zhou Yu is a little anxious. After class on Saturday, Mr. Xia Yun told him that he had made an appointment for an online English class. It was a teacher from other places. He asked him if he was from her or went home.

Zhou Yu was flattered and wanted to say that it would be with the teacher. As soon as he thought about it, thinking that he was going to class here, the teacher must wait for him to finish the course, discuss the understanding of the course with him, and delay her rest time, so he said, "I'd better go home. The teacher stays with me all day long, and I guess it will be annoying me."

Mr. Xia stared at Zhou Yu, tapped him with his fingers, and said, "I wanted you to have dinner with me in the evening. I don't think I need to listen to your words."

Zhou Yu immediately begged for mercy and said, "Teacher, I happen to be hungry. I haven't eaten Aunt Su's cooking skills for a long time!"

With that, Zhou Yu got up and pushed Mr. Xia's wheelchair and said, "Teacher, don't move. I'll push you down." After thinking about it, he asked, "--You're alone tonight?"

Mr. Xia was pushed by him, angry and smiling. When he got out of the door, he said, "I forgot to say that I have something to do tonight. I said hello to us and won't come back at night." He didn't come back just right. With him, he had to quarrel a few words every day, and finally he could have a quiet meal.

Zhou Yu smiled secretly, and Mr. Xia would like Shi Wangyan, but it was normal for the old family to be afraid of loneliness. Besides, Mr. Xia was very dedicated to him. He has always wanted to repay Mr. Xia.

Sitting on the table, Aunt Su had already arranged the dishes. Aunt Su still kept the rules and refused to sit together like last time. No matter how Zhou Yu and Xia Yun persuaded her, there was nothing she could do.

When she went back to the kitchen for dinner, Mr. Xia talked about this question again and began to count her son: "... The requirements are so strict that there is no humanity at all. Just do it in his own company and bring it home. When he comes back, I will discuss this issue with him. With a straight shaking his head, he obviously can't get used to the style of forgetting words.

I won't listen to it. This sentence rolled through the tip of Zhou Yu's tongue and did not spit it out. He didn't want to talk more about Shi Wang's words. He just smiled and picked up vegetables to calm Mr. Xia down.

Who would have thought that it was me who was about to finish eating? Teacher Xia put down his chopsticks and suddenly said, "What's the problem with your restless look these days?"