Otherwise, how could you say this kind words to persuade people to turn back to the shore?

Just as he was about to reply, there was a footstep behind him, and then there was a sound calling his name.

"Weekly encounter!" The sound is not strange, but I haven't heard it for a long time.

Zhou Yu turned around and saw Kong Sijing struting towards him with a touch of anger on his face.

Really - Zhou Yuzhen wants to sigh. Why did the acquaintances who passed come to catch up, and he can't go out, can he?

Kong Sijing approached and stared at Zhou Yu angrily and said, "What are you doing here?" Why bother you to find Ding Nan? Isn't she enough to be killed by you?"

Why doesn't this sound right? Zhou Yu couldn't help looking carefully at Kong Sijing's look. Seeing that his anger was real, the pheromone on his body was also suppressed, and the oppressive momentum made his heart tight.

Zhou Yu frowned and said patiently, "I'm looking for Ding Nan's trouble. I hurt her?" Kong Sijing, are you a pig's brain? Before confronting me, why don't you go to someone to ask what happened just now? There were more than a dozen people at the scene just now, and everyone can tell you the truth.

He looked at Kong Sijing's face with a sneer: "Do I hurt her? She just admitted that she was pushed by Guo Xiaomei's parents, which led to premature delivery. How did she become pushed by me? He looked at Kong Sijing's face and said word by word, "I pushed her. This rumor has been going on for a long time. Why don't I see you preside over justice and help me wash away my grievances?"

Kong Sijing choked, and the pheromone converged.

He did hear this outrageous gossip and said awkwardly, "I know it's fake. At that time, I was taking care of the baby, and there was no time..."

"So, I'm here to refute the rumor myself now. Why did I get to your mouth? I'm in trouble with Ding Nan?" Zhou Yu didn't say anything else to him, "Kong Sijing, I didn't find a lawyer to sue your wife for slandering me. It's all my kind--"

Before he finished speaking, Chu Yichun suddenly walked between them and said to Kong Sijing like a round field, "Mr. Kong, is Ding Nan much better now?" Can you come over again?"

Kong Sijing's attitude towards Chu Yichun was much milder, and the gentlemanly demeanor seemed to return to him. He said, "It's much better. She will come back when the program officially starts soon."

Chu Yichun seemed to have a formal chat with him. He talked about the program arrangement of the dinner party, and other guests and so on put Zhou Yu aside.

Zhou Yu was really annoyed by them. He didn't bother to talk to them anymore. He bypassed Chu Yichun and Kong Sijing and wanted to go to his seat to rest for a while.

After standing for so long, his feet were a little sore.

Before Shi Wangyan left, he told him not to stand for a long time and sit in his seat and wait for him.

Whoever thinks that the world is unpredictable? He wants to sit down, but he seems to be not allowed.

Before he walked over, Chu Yichun grabbed him again: "Where are you going?" Didn't you hear what I said to you before? Zhou Yu, you should know the importance and bottom line. Don't be in public and be kicked away.

That's enough. Zhou Yu looked at him: "Do I have to sit down?" Do you want to find a security guard to kick me out?"

Chu Yichun squeezed her lips and frowned deeply. She seemed to be thinking about the feasibility of this matter.

Kong Sijing listened to their conversation and interrupted curiously, "What's wrong? What to sit?"

But his eyes looked at Zhou Yu, as if Zhou Yu was a troublemaker, and he could set off a storm wherever he went.

Chu Yichun said angrily, "I have warned Mr. Zhou many times not to go to William. He is blindly arrogant and insists on going to sit in William's seat."

"William? Did he come today too?" Kong Sijing was stunned and looked at Zhou Yu again, but a vague figure appeared in his heart.

Chu Yichun nodded, picked up her arms, looked at Zhou Yu and said, "William finally nodded and appeared. Don't you know him? Is he usually the lowest profile? During the Spring Festival, you must accompany your mother. Ken nodded this time. I can't let irrelevant people disturb his elegance, can I?"

Kong Sijing was speechless, with a thoughtful look, and looked at Zhou Yu's expression. He was so fearless, William...

He hesitated for a moment and said, "Zhou Yu... Do you recognize..."

Zhou Yu listened impatiently to him and said to Chu Yichun, "Yes, you can persuade me, so I have to listen to you?" I won't leave tonight. Call the security guard. I'll wait for you here.

Hearing what Chu Yichun heard his words, her chest fluctuated with anger. Her slender fingers pointed to Zhou Yu's face and were shaking.

"No shame!" Chu Yichun said angrily, "Security! - Security!"

Those who came in with the security guards, and today's heavyweight guests who came in together from the sign.

Among them are senior officials in this city, as well as the organizer in charge of supervising tonight's banquet. Shi Wangyan is a VIP. He walks in the middle and laughs at Yan Yanyan with the people around him. The atmosphere is just right.

When the security guard passed by them, Mr. Wang of the organizer caught a glimpse of them, stopped them, and asked them what was going on. Such a large group of people were making trouble. What else could happen?

The security guard didn't know. He said, "Mr. Chu asked me to go over and said that someone came to have a party. Let's go over to deal with it."

Mr. Wang didn't understand the dinner tonight. He frowned and said, "Is there any misunderstanding?" He doesn't want anything to happen.

The captain in charge of security was also unclear and said, "Mong Wang, we are going to go and have a look."

"Go ahead." Mr. Wang waved his hand and paused for a moment. He was still very worried and said, "Forget it, I'll go there with you."

Ask again, "In which district?"

The captain knew it and blurted out, "Area A."

Area A? This is a big deal. Mr. Wang panicked and quickly urged the security captain to leave quickly.

When Shi Wangyan heard about Area A, he also looked at it in interest and said, "Area A?" Isn't this our seating area? Let's go and have a look together.

He was worried about Zhou Yu. Zhou Yu sat in Area A. I don't know if it was affected.

If he had known, he thought, it might as well let Zhou Yu sign everywhere with him, so as not to let him leave alone and worry.

I really can't let it go when I think about it. The pace is getting fast.

After approaching, I saw three people standing in Area A, with three people standing, and the atmosphere was very stagnant.

Shi Wangyan's legs are long. Once he walks faster, he arrives at the scene one step faster than others.

There was only Zhou Yu in his eyes. At a glance, he saw Zhou Yu, who turned his back to him. His heart suddenly relaxed and raised his voice, "Meet the encounter!"

The author said:

It's good to get together, very good, haha.