This is the first time that Zhou Yu saw himself in other people's sight after half a year. His forehead was all stroked up by the stylist, revealing his shining forehead and the whole face.

In fact, the Zhou family is good-looking. Zhou Chengming, Zhou's father, is very handsome and martial. Even if Zang Qian has read it for 50 years, she still has charm. At a glance, he knew that he was a beauty when she was young.

They have four children, the first three. The eldest brother is tall and decent. The eldest sister is a beautiful beta without makeup, but she dislikes that she is too light and not bright enough, so she always wears heavy makeup to show off. Needless to say, the second brother is the best-looking person in their family. Only Zhou Yu thinks it is not. When Zang Qiansheng gave birth to him, he used up all his good genes, otherwise why didn't he choose anyway?

However, when he saw himself in this capture photo today, Zhou Yu found that he was also a little like Zang Qian.

When he was stunned, Jenny had sent the photo to Shi Wangyan. Shi Wangyan received the photo and didn't say anything. She just replied, "Well, I'll come over later."

"Received!" Jenny replied according to her rules.

She slandered in her heart that the boss really didn't say whether she liked the appearance or not. Even if she said a good-looking sentence, she could say more obediently in front of Mr. Zhou.

After sending the message, she secretly glanced at Zhou Yu. She was still very satisfied with the stylist she was looking for this time. It was really good!

"Mr. Zhou, you look much better than the last meeting, and your face is bloody." Jenny and Zhou Yu talked to her.

Hearing this, Zhou Yu came to his senses from Shenyou. He looked at her and said, "The last time you saw me was the worst time I just had an operation and was in the worst condition."

Jenny had heard of Zhou Yu's background. She was afraid that she would touch the restricted area too much, so she turned to say, "No. I think you are much more energetic. In the past, there was always a little melancholy between your eyebrows, but now I can't see it."

Really? Zhou Yu didn't expect him to give people this impression before, but it can't be said that Jenny read it wrong. He was indeed entangled by the Zhou family or the Confucius family all day long. It's strange that he is not melancholy!

The two of them chatted and waited for the news that Shi Wangyan asked them to go out.

Jenny walked with him and carried something for him. Zhou Yu stretched out his hand to help her. Jenny hurriedly dodged and said, "You and I are not the same car. You can't help me. Don't wrinkle your clothes. These are not heavy. I'll be alone."

Zhou Yu still went to the separation place with her before he let go of his hand and joined Shi Wangyan.

Shi Wangyan was really high-profile today and drove an extended Bentley. Before Zhou Yu approached, Shi Wangyan got out of the car to pick him up.

Walking to him, Shi Wangyan took his hand and looked him up and down. He nodded with satisfaction, picked up his hand, put it on his mouth and kissed him, and said, "It's so beautiful."

He looked at him, and Zhou Yu was also looking at him. Today, Shi Wangyan is wearing a suit of the same series as him. They all take a retro style and wear a little swallowtail, which sets off Shi Wangyan's temperament very elegantly.

Zhou Yu was pulled into the car by him to sit down. After they all sat down, the driver started the car.

Shi Wangyan sat next to him in the carriage, close to him, and his eyes were all the way to his face. That warm eyes moved Zhou Yu's heart and couldn't help turning his face and looking at Shi Wangyan.