Who? Zhou Yu was stunned for a moment, smoothly brushed the opposite street, and then suddenly turned back and fell on a sharp figure.

Looking at the person who came towards him, Zhou Yu couldn't help smiling. No wonder Ying Tong would see him at a glance. Shi Wangyan would automatically become the focus of sight wherever he was.

"Oh, he is a little familiar. He--" When Shi Wangyan got closer and closer, Ying Tong suddenly felt that this face seemed to have known each other. He wanted to ask about it next week, and then turned his head and saw Zhou Yu raising his face and smiled at the man.

Huh? This expression...

Ying Tong suddenly remembered that Zhou Yu showed him the picture, and then looked up at the man's face under the road light, which was exactly the same.

Is this the mysterious gentleman? Ying Tong stopped paying attention to Zhou Yu. When Shi Wangyan crossed the road and strode over, he opened his eyes and looked at Shi Wangyan up and down.

When Shi Wangyan came to them, Yingtong had already stood side by side with Zhou Yu. Her expression was very dignified, but the strength of poking Zhou Yu's arm with her elbow was a little strong. She smiled appropriately on her face, but she said in a low voice, "I've shake Kong Sijing's 800 streets. I't shown it to me earlier."

Thinking of Zhou Yu attending the dinner party with such a high-quality man A tomorrow, Ying Tong can simply imagine the expressions of others in the evening.

Before Shi Wang said, she took the lead in smiling at him and said, "Hello, I'm Zhou Yu's good friend. My name is Qian Yingtong. Just call me Yingtong."

Shi Wangyan was also famous for Ying Tong for a long time. Hurry up and introduce himself to herself. The two of you came and me for a long time to greet each other. Zhou Yu looked speechless and stretched out his hand to interrupt them and said, "Okay, okay, you're welcome. What can we have anything to talk about dinner together someday."

Shi Wangyan said hurriedly, "Okay, you must treat you to dinner. Let's see when it's convenient for Yingtong."

Ying Tong smiled and said that he couldn't look at her. She had to look at Zhou Yu. Both of them looked at Zhou Yu and looked like you. Zhou Yu had to say, "Your meal will not be missing, okay?" Go back quickly. Don't be too late."

Shi Wangyan saw Yingtong going back alone and said, "I'll see you off."

I went to see Zhou Yu again: "You'd better not send it. Let's go home first." Are your ankles ready now?"

Ying Tong heard about Zhou Yu's ankle problem for the first time. He hurriedly asked Shi Wang, "What's wrong with his ankle?"

Zhou Yu secretly glanced at Shi Wang's words secretly and forgot to say anything. He smiled at Ying Tong and said, "I sprained when I walked. It's okay. He just likes to do things."

Who does "he" mean? It goes without specifying here. Ying Tong showed the look of "I know I know". For the first time, he accidentally ate a mouthful of dog food here in Zhou Yu.

Well, why does it feel so strange?

Fearing that the two would continue to inadvertently sprinkle dog food on her, Ying Tong said firmly, "For the matter of the two roads, I just go back by myself. I don't have to send it. Usually, I go back by myself."

Shi Wangyan asked Zhou Yu for his opinions with his eyes. Before they could discuss it, Yingtong's mobile phone rang.

Ying Tong glanced at the caller ID and took a pause to pick it up. "Hey?"

After listening to the other party's words, Ying Tong suddenly turned around and looked at the road he came.

Sure enough, at the end of the road, a man waved to her with his mobile phone.

"Guo Jiahui?" Zhou Yu was familiar with Guo Jiahui. Looking in Yingtong's direction, he guessed who came to pick her up.

Shi Wangyan didn't know each other and asked in a low voice, "Where is Guo Jiahui?"

Zhou Yu looked at Ying Tong and saw that Yingtong did not look reluctantly, so he introduced, "It's Yingtong's husband."

Shi Wangyan procrastinated the long voice "Oh", was pinched by Zhou Yu's waist, and then he was seriously re-recoered after eating pain.

Ying Tong saw their interaction and intimacy naturally and was funny. This is the normal relationship. Like Zhou Yu and Kong Sijing before, she was really happy for Zhou Yu and stopped talking much. She waved to them and turned to Guo Jiahui.

Watching her leave with her mobile phone until she met Guo Jiahui and went home side by side, Zhou Yucai and Shi Wangyan went home hand in hand.

On the way, Zhou Yu said, "Guo Jiahui is a good son, but he is not a good husband. Sometimes I want to ask Yingtong to divorce directly. Unlike me, she has a burden at home, and there is no way out of a hastily divorce. She is different. His parents will spoil her anyway. However, today, looking at the way Guo Jiahui came to pick her up, I felt that maybe it might not be that bad.

Shi Wangyan listened silently, and then raised his eyebrows: "Do you think I'm a good son?"

Zhou Yu nodded without hesitation to this question. Shi Wangyan was good to Mr. Xia, and he looked at it one by one.

Shi Wangyan asked again, "Okay, I'm a good son. Do you think I'm a good husband?"

Okay, waiting for him here. Zhou Yu smiled but did not answer, but turned his head and looked at him.

Shi Wangyan was not afraid of being seen by him at all. He also approached to face him and said, "Are you satisfied with watching it for so long?"

Zhou Yu slapped his face and said, "I'm so satisfied that I want to hit you in the morning and ask you to call the doctor randomly!"

Shi Wangyan shouted injustice. Is he really worried? Zhou Yu ignored him and said, "In order to show my punishment, I will carry you and carry you home."

Zhou Yu really couldn't guess what his head was thinking. He haunted him.

Shi Wangyan walked to him and squatted down half: "Come on, I'll carry my wife's back. No one can gossip, can anyone?"

What wife, Zhou Yu hit him and looked left and right. It seemed that his back was much better than holding. He slowly climbed up his shoulder.

After walking, Zhou Yu put his chin on his shoulder and whispered, "Come back, I'm not very tired, my ankle doesn't hurt. It's very good."

Seeing that he understood his painstaking efforts, Shi Wangyan touched his forehead and said, "Let's go less. It's easy for me to carry you."

Really? Zhou Yu was funny to see a trace of complacent flashing on his face, but he was reluctant to say anything. He bent over and kissed the corners of his lips.

"Reward you."

The author said:

What's more, PS is shocked. Many people are looking forward to the dinner! But I'm going to work tomorrow. I can't update it on the day. I won't update it tomorrow. The next update will be Wednesday!