"I brought Zhou Yu here. Don't you know that you let me pick it up early?"

Zhou Yuwenwen, patted him, and the two went into the study together.

Xia Yun's legs are now perfect and ready to move freely. She is standing next to the bookcase and taking out all the textbooks that need to be updated.

Seeing the two coming in, Xia Yun's eyes were suddenly full of kindness. She stretched out her hand and waved to Zhou Yu: "Come here, come here."

Zhou Yu went to help Xia Yun sort out the book. Xia Yun didn't insist. She handed him the book and looked at him with a smile: "Have you eaten it in the morning?"

Zhou Yu said, "I've eaten it, teacher. When did you get up today?" Let me clean up these books.

Hearing what he said, Xia Yun nodded while listening, and then said, "You usually call me a teacher when you come to class. Why do you call me today?"

Then she glanced at Shi Wangyan, who came up. She winked at Shi Wangyan and said, "You didn't ask Zhou Yu to change his mouth?" Do you think you can't wait?

Shi Wangyan looked at Zhou Yu. Seeing that Zhou Yu's ears were a little red, he looked very embarrassed. He relieved the encirclement for him and said, "Call your aunt, ask her. She will give you a big red envelope."

Xia Yun frowned as soon as she heard this. It was really a turning her elbow out, coaxing her mother to pay out. She couldn't help shaking her head, holding Zhou Yu's hand and saying, "Let's go downstairs to talk. Today, Xiao Su cooked a table of good dishes. It's really troublesome for her."

Zhou Yu was shook his hand, Shi Wangyan walked to the other side of his mother, and the two of them gathered beside her. Xia Yun looked around. She was all her favorite children and laughed out of sight.

A meal was no longer more enjoyable. Aunt Su left early when they were eating. Before leaving, Shi Wangyan brought her a bunch of New Year's gifts and four red envelopes, saying that it was for her child. If she was free, she could bring the child over and play.

Aunt Su received the New Year's gift and didn't plan to accept the red envelope again, but Shi Wangyan said that she would give her family's child, so she had to take it up, thanked Shi Wangyan and Xia Yun again, and greeted Zhou Yu, and then left.

After dinner, Xia Yun grabbed Zhou Yu and stuffed him with a red envelope. After the red envelope was given, Xia Yun took him another bag.

"After watching it for a long time, I picked this for you. Let's see if it fits right."

Zhou Yu didn't open the red envelope and said shyly to Xia Yun, "Thank you, auntie." I just opened the fabric bag.

Xia Yun was sincerely happy to hear that her aunt was the first, not only because this was a change in Zhou Yu's attitude, but also because her son chose to be with Zhou Yu.

She really didn't expect that her son with eyes taller than the sky would settle down and be with someone she also liked.

She smiled and watched Zhou Yu open the bag and took out a rooster carved from mutton fat jade inside. The rooster was vividly carved vividly and vivid, and very valuable at first glance.

Zhou Yu put the jade pendant in the palm of his hand and felt the warm touch of the jade pendant and couldn't help looking at Xia Yun.

Xia Yun recruited Shi Wangyan, patted Zhou Yu's hand, and said, "It's good-looking. I also thought it was good at that time. It was still your zodiacence. Come on, let Wangyan put it on for you."

Shi Wangyan looked at the jade pendant and suddenly thought of something. He looked at Zhou Yu with a smile, took the jade pendant, turned behind him, and gently put it on for Zhou Yu.