He took the flowers in his hand, put the scarf in his arm, and then took Zhou Yu's hand with the other hand. The two continued to wander on the second floor.

The second floor sells clothes. They didn't look much. Zhou Yu's current clothes are forgetful, and the wardrobe will always be full. Some are famous brands' new clothes for the season, and some are privately customized. If the clothes are dirty, they are also handed over to the store for care. You don't have to worry about it yourself.

Even Zhou Yu and Shi Wangyan took such care of him so carefully that he didn't have to think about Xia Yun. There was almost no place for Zhou Yu to show.

Of course, he can ask Shi Wangyan for advice, but giving gifts is his own heart. When he really didn't like it, Zhou Yu thought about it, and it's not too late to ask Shi Wangyan for advice.

By the fourth floor, the number of children gradually increased and there was more people. Above this floor was an area to eat, drink and have fun.

In the atmosphere of the child getting through from around from time to time, Zhou Yu and Shi Wangyan looked at each other in consternation and felt incompatible with this layer. They quickly walked into the store and avoided the children and parents.

"Have you ever bought a massager for the teacher? Did the teacher give you feedback? Zhou Yu fell in favor of a neck massager and always wanted to read books. He knew the uncomfortableness of his shoulder most. As soon as he saw this neck massager, he stopped.

Shi Wangyan listened to the shopping guide's explanation with him and said, "Well, if you use it, the effect can't be said to be good."

Zhou Yuwen heard the words and went to see him curiously.

Shi Wangyan showed his "you know" look and said, "My mother needs to be watched. If she doesn't look at it, she will forget it." Even if it really works, it doesn't make sense if you don't stick to it for a long time.

Zhou Yu understood. Looking at this neck massager, he hesitated a little. He was going to do it.

"We want this. Where can we pay?" Shi Wangyan made the decision for him.

Zhou Yu looked at him and explained seriously, "The she I bought is not serious. If you say it, it's not necessarily, is it?"

It's your head. Zhou Yu went over and took out his mobile phone to scan the code to pay. Shi Wangyan didn't grab it with him. It's too boring to fight around.

He came out with a packaged box, and Shi Wangyan proposed to go to dinner. Neither of them had eaten at night. Now I've been shopping for several floors, and I'm just looking for a place to sit down, drink, eat and eat.

Shi Wangyan even suggested that after dinner, store the things in the storage cabinet of the mall and they watch another movie together.

"Listen to you." Zhou Yu has no problem. He has been reviewing for this period and has never been out on a date with him. Of course, he dares not object this time.

If you don't do it, you may be missed by Shi Wangyan, and then turn over the old debts and annoy him to death.

At the dining place, neither of them had a idea. They stood next to the guide lamp signs in the mall and looked at them one by one.

Shi Wangyan glanced at it, pointed to a store name and said, "This one. It seems to be opened by a friend I know. Let's go and have a look."

Nowadays, restaurants in the mall almost queue up for whether it tastes good or not. Now there is a store opened by someone I know, so naturally I don't have to suffer from it.