"No, it's also very convenient." Zhou Yu didn't want to discuss this topic and said, "So how did you find that Guo Jiahui cheated? Is there any practical evidence?"

As soon as Ying Tong heard him return to this topic, his voice immediately started to suffer again. Zhou Yu heard the obvious drinking sound from the other end of his mobile phone, and then heard Ying Tong cry and say, "Why am I sorry for him?" Just because I don't want to have a second child? His parents gave me a little face, and did he think I was not good? It's not enough to have a child. It's a birth. It's their fertility machine to hold my stomach. I don't want to have children, just like an unused household appliance. Are you ready to replace it?"

Zhou Yu is silent. As the fertility rate declines year by year, the national level increasingly likes to promote lifelike pictorials. His mother gave birth to four children, and his sister-in-law gave birth to two. If the family hadn't been for the family's economy, who would have given birth to several? It's not enough to have children and children. I also want more children and more blessings.

Yingtong only gave birth to one, so he didn't want to regenerate. Can't the Guo family stand it for a year?

Guo Jiahui actually agrees?

Zhou Yu only felt a disappointment from the inside out. He did it for the time being. He didn't have to think about being in the hero.

All the pressure and suffering are carried by her alone.

Zhou Yu quickly arrived at the place, swept twice the fare for the driver, and got out of the car. The bar is very easy to find. It looks the most expensive decoration in this block. It has just been dark, and there has been a long queue outside. After waiting for the security check, it pours in.

Zhou Yu glanced at the men and women in line, looked at their trendy dress, and the buttocks and waist outlined by both men and women, and felt that he seemed a little out of place.

If you follow the queue, I don't know when I can get in. He said to Ying Tong, "How can I get in the bar?"

Yingtong drank a little too much and her voice fluttered. She smiled and said, "Just come in like this. It's very simple. - Annie, come here and pick up a friend of mine."

Zhou Yu heard a young woman answer Ying Tong on the phone. He waited outside for a moment and saw a woman in a black vest bent down through the protective blue seat belt and looked outside.

Zhou Yu waved to her and walked to her and said to Ying Tong, "I'm going in. I'll talk to you later."

"Anne?" Zhou Yu asked her.

Anne was very beautiful, and her long brown hair was slalod behind her head. After seeing Zhou Yu, she smiled generously at him and asked him to follow him.

Zhou Yuyi followed her step by step. Needless to look at it, he knew that the group of young men and women in line paid attention to him. Some bad tempers directly fired at the tall bodyguards: "Why doesn't this person have to queue up?"

How did the bodyguard solve it later? Zhou Yu didn't see it.

As soon as he entered the bar, he tightened his heart by the deafening music in the hall.

Anne did not take him to the dance floor in the hall, but went straight upstairs and entered a box.

Zhou Yu pushed the door in and saw Ying Tong lying on the table by the window, with a pile of empty wine bottles in front of him.

"Ying Tong?" Zhou Yu strode over and sat opposite Ying Tong. He reached out and picked up a few empty bottles and looked at the alcohol content.

Ying Tong heard his voice and raised his head from his arm, giggled at Zhou Yu, and stretched out his hand to grab Zhou Yu's hand.