Xia Yun's hands used to be plump and slender, and the back of her hand was cold. Now, Xia Yun is no longer old. The skin on the back of her hand is relaxed and sticks to Shi Wangyan's forehead, which is warm and rough.

Shi Wangyan felt that his eyes were dry for a moment. When Xia Yun finished trying the temperature, he straightened up and wrapped her hand with his hand.

"I don't have a fever. I told you, but you don't believe it." He said.

Xia Yun was worried about whether he was holding on the back, patting him back to his room to sleep for a while: "You usually look healthy and don't seem to get sick, but once you get sick, it's all serious. Can I rest assured? Go, even if you can't sleep, lie down for a while. I'll see you after class.

Shi Wangyan couldn't be stubborn with his mother, so he had to be pushed back.

Xia Yun waited for him to enter the room before returning to the study. Before Qianrui came, Zhou Yu had arrived. When he saw Xia Yun coming in, she got up to pick her up.

She waved her hand and asked Zhou Yu to sit down. When Zhou Yu showed him his homework, she put on her glasses and looked at two pages, but pressed her hand and looked at Zhou Yu.

"Zhou Yu, let me ask you, did you go climbing with Wangyan and Qianrui yesterday?" She asked.

Zhou Yu was stunned. I don't know what the teacher asked about this. What did? He nodded cautiously and looked at Mr. Xia.

After hearing what Xia Yun heard him, she asked Zhou Yu to sit next to her and asked him, "Do you know how to catch a cold?" He is not in good spirits when he comes back in the morning and coughs occasionally.

Have you caught a cold?

Zhou Yu was also stunned. He was with Shi Wangyan all morning. He always felt that Shi Wangyan was refreshed and showed no sign of catching a cold.

Xia Yun looked at Zhou Yu's face and disbelieve. She narrowed with a smile. She came over to explain to him, "You can't see it. I couldn't see it before. Later, he had a high fever, which was no different from usual. He kept waiting for him to reach out and touch his forehead. His hands were burned before he found out that he was ill. However, he didn't take it seriously for a while. I was scared to death and stayed him all night before I dared to feel relieved.

Zhou Yu listened to her words and was a little familiar with his intuition. It turned out that Mr. Xia also remembered that illness so firmly. Both mother and son care about each other in their own way.

"After that, I will pay attention to his look. When he is insane, the blinking frequency is very slow. When he talks to him, his voice is also a little lower than usual."

These are all very subtle places. They can't notice them at all because they have been close together for a few years.

Teacher Xia was not proud of it, but worried: "I don't know if I go out this time, I caught a cold." Are you camping?"

Zhou Yu shook his head honestly, "I stay in a hotel at night." Only Shi Wangyan caught a cold.

Mr. Xia was even more puzzled and thought, "What's going on?" Tell me about yesterday and want to ask Qianrui. Qianrui came back and went to bed. I didn't wash up until now.

The little girl was exhausted. Zhou Yu smiled to himself. He thought for a short account of what happened after driving from the car to the place. He didn't mention his visit to the seller.

Mr. Xia didn't have time to care about other people's affairs at this moment. Sure enough, she frowned when she heard about the Omega differentiation in the restaurant.

"I know why. This child..." Mr. Xia showed a good and funny expression. Shi Wangyan's susceptibility period was probably advanced by this accident, so his physical resistance became worse at this time.

Zhou Yu is Omega. It's not easy for her to tell him about her son's susceptibility period or something. She said, "The gossip is over. Let's continue to see your homework."

Zhou Yu nodded, but remembered Shi Wangyan's cold in his heart.

It turned out that he stayed at home in the morning because he was sick. But why do you catch a cold? I can't understand the meeting every week.

Mr. Xia said that she knew the reason, but Zhou Yu couldn't figure it out. What impact does Omega differentiation have on Shi Wangyan? When he was in the restaurant, he looked completely untempted and his expression was extremely calm.

"...But I'm also an Alpha, and I will get out of control and hurt you."

Shi Wangyan's voice was still in his ears. Zhou Yu felt that his face was a little hot, but the following sentence still appeared in his heart: "I'm easily tempted, especially you."

So, is it tempted by his pheromnes...

"Who Yu, are you going back?" Qianrui's voice suddenly appeared in his ear.

Zhou Yu suddenly looked up, and Qianrui's beautiful eyes looked at him doubtfully.

"Oh, I'm going back." It's time to finish class, and Zhou Yu is busy continuing to pack up.

Qianrui glanced at him quietly and found that Zhou Yu was no longer in a daze before she was relieved. She whispered, "Don't pay attention to what I said last night. It was only when I got out of control for a moment that I thought it crooked. I've been thinking about what you said for a long time. It's my fault. If I want to compensate each other, I should do it myself, not borrowing others's hands."

She smiled shallowly, smiled brightly, and waved to Zhou Yu: "Then I'm going back to my room. If you have something to do, I can contact you on WeChat at night."

Zhou Yumu sent her away, and then couldn't help bent his eyes. The child's heart looked really mature. He didn't hide so much at her age and lived like a normal little girl.

Putting things in his backpack, Zhou Yu pushed the door out. As he was about to walk to the corridor, his footsteps paused and glanced at the corridor on the right hand side.

That's where Shi Wangyan's room is located.

Do you want to see him? Zhou Yu's hand holding the shoulder strap of his backpack tightened, and he was not sure whether to walk or not.

Zhou Yu, who has always done things neatly, has not found that his attitude is so wavering and hesitant in the face of Shi Wangyan.

Finally, he took out his mobile phone, found Shi Wangyan's chat box, and typed, "Are you still at home?" I have something to find you."

After sending it, he immediately pressed the lock screen.

On the gray screen, Zhou Yu saw a vivid expression of himself that he had not even seen.

Is this me?

Before Zhou Yushen thought about it, the screen of the mobile phone turned on.

Shi Wangyan replied almost in seconds.

Zhou Yu pointed a finger while typing the unlock password. Finally, instead of clicking on the chat box, he turned around and walked in the direction of Shi Wangyan's room.

The author said:

Question, how did Mr. Shi catch a cold?