Shi Wangyan was looking at his mobile phone over there. Just as Zhou Yu looked over, he looked up and looked at each other. Shi Wangyan smiled at him.

It is true that Shi Wangyan has always been good-looking, but at this moment, Zhou Yu felt that the Alpha in front of him was a little too beautiful, just like his own soft light, which made people dare not look more.

Shi Wangyan didn't understand it. When he saw him out of the door, he strode over, "Is it heavy? Give it to me." It means Zhou Yu's backpack.

Zhou Yu originally wanted to say no, but he thought of something. He whispered thank you, handed him his backpack and said, "Wait for me."

Shi Wangyan picked up his backpack and saw Zhou Yu take out a bag in his hand. He checked it before sending it back to him.

Shi Wangyan looked at him doubtfully as he took it over. Zhou Yu half-hanged his eyelashes and tried not to make his expression look too embarrassed. He whispered, "Your clothes fell last night."

In fact, it was not Shi Wangyan who fell. When Zhou Yu was suppressed by a strange Alpha pheromer, he put his clothes on him and blocked Alpha from continuing to exert influence on Zhou Yu with his own pheromnes.

It turned out that this method was very effective. Zhou Yu did not adversely react to Shi Wangyan's pheromnes and accepted it very quickly.

Seeing Zhou Yu's shyness, Shi Wangyan raised the corners of his lips speechlessly, looked at his face and nodded and said, "Okay, let's go."

After Zhou Yu and he walked into the elevator with him, he didn't dare to look up at him again. Of course, he didn't see the corners of Shi Wangyan's lips that had never put down.

At this point, the hotel travels a lot unexpectedly. After they got into the elevator, two couples who got up late once rushed in at the moment they closed.

As soon as the two came in, they began to talk. Zhou Yu and Shi Wangyan couldn't help standing back after they came in.

The originally quiet elevator was full of two people complaining about each other. Zhou Yu felt a little noisy, but he couldn't say anything. He just turned his face to the other side.

Shi Wangyan glanced at him and whispered to him, "When I go back, do you want to take you home first?"

When Zhou Yu heard his words, his attention turned to him.

Without comparison, there is no harm. Shi Wangyan's voice is particularly magnetic when it is low, and the ear is as deep and pleasant as a cello.

As soon as he opened his mouth, one of the little couple stopped and couldn't help looking behind him.

Zhou Yu thought for a moment and said, "Are there enough time?"

Shi Wangyan ignored other people's measurements and nodded to Zhou Yu: "Enough," he raised his watch and looked at the time and said, "When you get home, I'll let Zhang Xu stay there and wait for you." You don't have to call your own car.

Well, he asked the secretary to work for him again, but when he got home, he could call a taxi. Zhou Yu wanted to refuse, but when he spoke, Zhou Yu suddenly thought of another thing and blurted out, "Can't you drive by yourself?"

Shi Wangyan might as well as Zhou Yu suddenly mentioned this matter. He was rarely stunned for a moment. Zhou Yu looked up at him. Zhou Yu's eyes in a sober state were very bright and clear, like the autumn lake, shining with sparkling waves, which made Shi Wangyan's brain stuck. In an instant, he didn't expect to find an excuse to prevaricate.

"The driver's license has been deducted, and I have to take a new exam before I get it." He said.

As soon as the words came to an end, Shi Wangyan was speechless to himself in his heart.