Zhou Yu can agree to both conditions. Mr. Wang saw that he was so straightforward and didn't know what to say. The full payment was a large amount of money.

"Are you sure you can take out so much cash at a time?" Mr. Wang finally confirmed.

Zhou Yu nodded with a smile: "I have other properties and mortgaged them to the bank, and there is still plenty of cash."

I really have a special souvenir for this house. Mr. Wang said, "This house is too old. It must be inconvenient to live by yourself, and it can't be rented out. When I bought it, the price was a little profitable, so I bought it. The price sold to you has risen a little. It doesn't take much advantage of you. Don't worry.

Zhou Yu then asked him how much he bought it. Mr. Wang hesitated for a moment, probably afraid that Zhou Yu would listen to the reserve price and wanted to bargain.

"I just want to know how much my father sold the house for, not to bargain with you." Zhou Yu explained.

Only then did Mr. Wang feel relieved and said a amount.

This amount is a little lower than Zhou Chengming's usury. I don't know what they took in the end and mortgaged it to usury before they got out.

After talking about the house, Mr. Wang also finished his meal and said to Zhou Yu: I asked the agent to communicate with you about the contract, so we won't run around.

Zhou Yu received the business card he gave to the agent and saw Mr. Wang leave the restaurant.

He looked at the front and back of the business card without any problems. Even Mr. Wang was normal and couldn't see that it was pretending.

So I thought too much?

Is it really a coincidence?

Zhou Yu took a picture of the business card and sent it to Wang Brokerage to hand over the contract.

Is the dust settled like this? Zhou Yu thought that his home, which had been trapped for more than 20 years, collapsed overnight?

When he was a child, he knew that this house would not be a place where he could stay for a long time.

After he divided into Omega, everyone acquiesced that his room was just for him. When he leaves home when he gets married, he will not leave a room for him again.

He wants to call this house home.

However, which family does not have its own room?

He has never heard that Zhou Wen, the eldest brother who divided into Alpha, would not have his own room.

This is a small thing that everyone is used to, but Zhou Yu always remembers it.

When I was at school, it was okay to live in the school dormitory. As soon as I had to go home to live for a long time during the winter and summer vacation, I felt a feeling of being under the shelter.

When he got married, whenever he thought of how to live after divorce, the first thing he knew that he could not go home and could not live there.

Obviously, since he began to have a social identity, when others asked him the home address, he always filled in this place. Why can't he live?

Now, this address will always belong to his name. When others mention it, the person on the relationship will also be Zhou Yu, and he will no longer be Zhou Chengming or Zhou Wen, who can expel him at will.

He was stunned, and a noise suddenly came from the hall. Zhou Yu recovered, put down his mind, and looked up curiously at the place where the noise was made.

Before he could see clearly, suddenly the tip of his nose smelled a very soft sweetness.

The taste was very light, but the moment Zhou Yuwen smelled it, he felt that his face was slightly hot.

Is it Omega that has just differentiated? Zhou Yu immediately had guesses in his mind.

Unlike the fully developed Omega, the pure pheromones on Omega, which has just differentiated, not only have infinite appeal to Alpha, but also has the same inducing estrus as Omega present.

If O is stable during the estrus period, it may not be so affected. However, due to the operation of washing marks, Zhou Yu's endocrine has been very unstable, and the estrus period has changed.

Now he feels that his hands and feet are a little soft and his skin is hot.

Get out of here. Zhou Yu's brain gave a response as soon as possible. He stood up from the chair with his seat, and the afterglow of sight could see the indestrus O surrounded.

Some people stand outside the restaurant and hesitate to come in, and there are some farther away. A, who is not so strong in self-control, strode in this direction.

The reception desk of the restaurant should have an inhibitor of first aid. Zhou Yu did not expect to get out of the restaurant well and return to the room safely.

He has smelled his own pheromones. The unmarked Omega pheromones floated out, and Zhou Yu obviously felt that the strange Alpha pheromone was lured and turned his head in his direction.

This Alpha is very young, and the pheromer consciously wants to get close to Zhou Yu.

No. Zhou Yu said to himself, Don't go and see it. It's not what I like.

He was anxious. At this time, his instinct began to occupy his brain. He pinched his palm with his nails and tried to stay awake.

"It tastes so sweet. Is it yours?" This strange Alpha still leaned over.

Zhou Yu felt that his body was controlled by his words. His legs and feet were stiff and he could no longer walk. Alpha seems to be more and more curious about him, and strange pheromones are getting closer and closer to him.

Zhou Yu closed his eyes, rolled away, rolled away. His heart screamed so loudly, but he couldn't make a sound. The Alpha was trying to make him obedient.

Instinct does not allow him to resist Alpha, be quiet, obedient, open your eyes, and see who can save you.

Zhou Yu's eyelashes trembled violently because of resistance, but under the two-way guidance of instinct and Alpha, his reason was as thin as a blank sheet of paper, which burst at a puncture.

"Look at me, Omega." This Alpha pheromer suddenly soared.

It was just a moment that Zhou Yu felt that his heart seemed to have been grabbed, his blood all over his body was frozen, and his body couldn't help shaking because of fear.

Zhou Yu was forced to open his eyes and his eyes were distracted. He became an obedient Omega and no longer had a sense of resistance.

Suddenly, Zhou Yu's waist was wrapped around from behind him, and his hands covered his eyes. He was pressed into a strong pheromone smell, and the smell surrounded him like a cobweb that wrapped him tightly.

The sight returned to the darkness, and he couldn't see anything, but Zhou Yu calmed down, and the smell he liked finally surrounded him.

He no longer has to be forced to do what he doesn't want to do, and he doesn't have to be forced to open his eyes to see strangers.

The instinct to be angry at him also meek, leaving only Alpha's idea of getting close to him.

"Shi Wangyan?" He asked softly.

The author said:

7.15 revision, added some content!