Wang Broker reported a number and said, "It's much lower than the market price, which is much lower than our last expected price."

It means to recommend him to buy it. Zhou Yuxin thought.

"Then talk to each other first and watch it after the conversation." Zhou Yu said.

Wang Broker said hello and asked him, "Is Mr. Zhou going to the scene?"

Zhou Yu was a little hesitant. He was really busy. Recently, he went back to read the courseware, and the time was squeezed out.

"On Sunday afternoon, I have a half-day break, and I can free up two hours. Please see if I can make an appointment at this time."

Wang Broker agreed and hung up the phone.

Zhou Yu thought of his family because of this. Speaking of which, they have been too quiet these days. Unexpectedly, no one came to bother him, and the phone was lost.

If they don't come to him, he will certainly not come to them, but it's really weird to be so quiet.

Until he arrived at Mr. Xia's house, Zhou Yu didn't come up with an answer. He thought that he would take a look when he made an appointment with the seller on Sunday.

He knocked on the door, but he didn't expect that it was Shi Wangyan who opened the door.

Seeing him, Shi Wangyan smiled brightly and said, "Come in. Have you had breakfast yet?"

It is difficult for Zhou Yu not to pay attention to Shi Wangyan's face and figure. In the morning, he probably came back to take a shower after exercise. The fragrance of the shower gel on his body was very strong, mixed with more pheromone flavor than usual. When Zhou Yu glanced at him, he felt that his heart beat a little fast.

He tried to divert his eyes and looked at Shi Wangyan wearing a shirt neckline. However, as soon as I looked down, I found that Shi Wangyan's clothes were not well worn at all, and several buttons in the neckline were not buttoned, revealing large pieces of uncovered white skin and collarbone.

However, Shi forgot to say nothing and didn't realize anything wrong. Seeing that Zhou Yu did not answer, he looked back at him.

Zhou Yu had to dare not even look at his body. He looked away at the decoration in the room and said, "I have eaten it. Thank you." Has Qianrui got up?"

Shi Wangyan nodded and said jokingly, "I dragged her out for a run together in the morning. Now I don't want to see me at all. I hid in the study."

Zhou Yu looked at him in surprise, Shi Wangyan explained to him, "She is too thin. She usually doesn't take the initiative to do sports at all except to study. She is only a sophomore in high school. I'm worried that she can't stand it in the future."

He is a good uncle, Zhou Yuxiang. Unexpectedly, Shi Wangyan looked at him instead: "What about you? I don't think you do much sports. You are almost as thin as Qianrui.

Me? Zhou Yuxin thought, you can't control my business.

But after all, Shi Wangyan was kind and said with a smile, "I will run on the treadmill when I have time." Getting fat is another matter.

Hearing this, Shi Wangyan looked him up and down unbelief, focusing on his thin wrist and small arms without muscle lines, showing the expression of "I believe, why don't I believe it". When Zhou Yu couldn't help staring at him, he immediately changed the topic and said:

"Are you free on Sunday?"

"What's the matter?" Zhou Yu looked at him.

Shi Wangyan stopped and looked at him, "Isn't there no class on Sunday? I'm going to take Qianrui out to play." I haven't been out for a long time. I just went out to breathe.

Zhou Yu doesn't want to go. It's not that he doesn't want to go out to play, but that he doesn't want to go with Shi Wangyan.

Just as she was about to refuse, Qianrui came out of the study and saw Shi Wangyan and Zhou Yu standing at the entrance of the stairs. They immediately ignored her cousin and greeted Zhou Yu.

"Zhou Yu, you're here. Come on!"

Zhou Yu smiled and waved to her, and Shi Wangyan over there looked up at his niece and said, "How about going out to play and take Zhou Yu with him on the weekend? Do you want to go?"

Qianrui was so angry that her cousin forced her to go out to bask in the sun and run in the morning, and she didn't want to pay attention to him. But when I heard what he said, I was happy again. I hurriedly pedalled down, squeezed away my cousin, stood in front of Zhou Yu, and said:

"My cousin said he would take me to climb the mountain. I was so bored that I didn't want to go, but if Zhou Yu wants to go, let's go together!"

Climbing the mountain? It's really boring. Zhou Yu doesn't like the mountains in this city. His experience of being organized to climb mountains when he was a child was not very good, and he didn't want to go.

But Qianrui didn't want to stay at home to read. She took his arm and said, "That's settled. Let's go upstairs. Aunt Su made us a snack. Let's try it."

Zhou Yu saw that Qianrui had acquiesced that he would go and hurriedly said, "Maybe not work on Sunday afternoon. I have an appointment."

Qianrui stopped and looked at him with her beautiful eyes pitifully. Zhou Yu said sorry to her.

Over there, Shi Wangyan's mobile phone, which was squeezed open by his niece, shook. After a look, he heard Zhou Yu's words again. He raised his eyebrows and said:

"Have you decided?"

Zhou Yu must nodded. Anyway, even if it is not settled, Shi Wangyan will not know.

Shi Wangyan nodded thoughtfully and said to Qianrui, "Since Zhou Yu has an appointment, you can accompany me. Climbing the mountain helps you exercise and breathe fresh air. What's wrong?"

Qianrui pouted and was not convinced, but she didn't dare to resist her cousin, so she had to hide behind Zhou Yu and said, "Zhou Yu, can't you really go?"

Zhou Yu was about to say that he really couldn't. Forget it. It's impossible to have your cousin.

However, Shi Wangyan said first, "Qianrui, don't fool around. Zhou Yu has an appointment, and he didn't mean not to accompany you. Don't pester him."

Qianrui had to lower her head in disappointment and said weakly, "Okay," she still refused to give up. She looked at Zhou Yu with big eyes and said, "If the appointment is cancelled, you must accompany me."

Zhou Yumian finally felt what a dilemma was called in the face of Shi Wangyan and Qianrui's eyes, so he had to nod his head hard.

"Okay. If the appointment is cancelled, I will definitely go."

No wonder no one knows whether the appointment has been cancelled anyway. He finally thought.

And he didn't notice it. After hearing what he said, Shi Wangyan couldn't help laughing in his eyes.

The author said:

Did someone cheat shamelessly? Who understands (lighting a cigarette)