Zhou Yu stared at him and killed Matt Blonde for a long time before forcing him to look away and turn to a petite girl who followed him in.

This should be the older sister Xia Qianrui. Zhou Yu guessed that Qianrui was a quiet girl with a ponytail. After following her younger brother, unlike his younger brother Qiyu, she walked at the steps of six relatives. She wore a shirt and skirt, held the book, noticed Zhou Yu's sight, and smiled at him.

There may be an extreme contrast between his younger brother, and Zhou Yu immediately fell in favor of Qianrui and smiled again.

After meeting the two, Zhou lowered his head with a preliminary impression, but as soon as he lowered his head, he heard a harsh sound of dragging chairs from the opposite side.

Zhou Yu held the hand of the pen and had to look forward with his head again and frowned.

Opposite, Xia Qiyu looked down with his eyes and a sleepy face that he didn't wake up. At this time, he was close to Zhou Yu, and Zhou Yu could even see his dark circles.

How many nights do you have to stay up to get such deep dark circles? Zhou Yuxin thought.

However, Xia Qiyu didn't care how much his behavior disturbed others. He sat down and kicked his sister with his toes.

"Hey, my aunt comes in and call me later."

After saying that, he lay down and didn't look at Zhou Yu sitting opposite from beginning to end.

Zhou Yu looked at this god and said that his own sisters only called "Hey"? It's really different and extraordinary. What's more strange is Qianrui, who said gently to such a big and small brother.

Probably Zhou Yu saw Xia Qiyu for a long time. Qianrui noticed it and smiled helplessly at him. Zhou Yuxin said that the girl was really good-tempered and waved her hand to her and signaled that it was okay.

Although the two didn't say a word, they both had a good impression of each other.

After a while of silence, Mr. Xia pushed the door and came in.

Mr. Xia can now walk by herself on crutches. She doesn't like the feeling of being pushed in a wheelchair, so now she is all on crutches to go in and out.

As soon as Zhou Yu saw the teacher coming in like this, he immediately threw down his pen and got up from his seat to help her.

Seeing that he was coming to help herself, Xia Yun waved her hand and didn't want him. She just stopped, tilted his head to look at him, looked at him, and said, "It looks as energetic as the previous day. Next time, don't forget such an important day. Wake up more."

Zhou Yu quickly lowered his head guiltyly and followed Aunt Su worriedly watching the teacher move to the seat. When he was about to get to the seat, Zhou Yu pulled away the chair first. Aunt Su smiled and took the crutch and put it next to him.

He said to Mr. Xia, "The students are still considerate of you, so I'll go out first. If you need anything, you can call me."

Teacher Xia waved her to let her leave, and then said to Zhou Yu, who was courteous, "You go back, go ahead. I left your homework before and I checked it first."

Zhou Yu smiled and agreed.

When he went to get his homework, Zhou Yu obviously felt a line of sight staring at his shoulder. He looked up through the gap between the test paper and bumped into Xia Qiyu's sight opposite.

I don't know when Xia Qiyu sat up straight. He was caught by Zhou Yu, but he was calmer than Zhou Yu. He was not panicked at all. He still stared at Zhou Yu and did not move.

Zhou Yu was slightly worried in his heart. This sight was really impolite, but he always didn't like to have a head-on conflict with people, so he first looked away, walked to Mr. Xia to communicate his homework with her.

After a long discussion between the two, Mr. Xia stopped unsatisfactoryly and let Zhou Yu and Qian Ruiqiyu know each other.

Since Qi Yu just saw Zhou Yu's interaction with Mr. Xia, he has been staring at Zhou Yu from time to time. It makes Zhou Yu inexplicable. Why does it seem to be hostile to him?

He is a student of Mr. Xia. Isn't it normal to serve the teacher? In the past, in college, his predecessors flattered the teacher, and he was nothing.

Qianrui arrived okay. Zhou Yu said it would be good for her to call her name. Qianrui nodded with a smile and called him Zhou Yu. Her voice was sweet and beautiful. It was Qi Yu's turn. Qi Yu didn't talk at it first. He looked at Zhou Yu with the corners of his mouth, as if Zhou Yu was so strange. He opened his mouth and asked, "How old are you?"

As soon as Zhou Yu said this, Zhou Yu didn't say anything. Teacher Xia stared at him unhappily. When Qi Yu saw that his aunt was unhappy, he immediately changed his face and said to Zhou Yu, "Call call me Qi Yu. I call you Zhou Yu. After all, we are classmates now, and we can't be divided by age."

When he said so, Mr. Xia was satisfied. He lit Qiyu's head in the air, asked him to speak carefully, and then began to teach them.

It is said that it is a lecture, and most of them are self-study. The progress of the three people is different, so the tasks assigned to them by Mr. Xia are also different.

One morning passed quickly. At noon, Mr. Xia asked Zhou Yu to have dinner together. Qi Yu and Qianrui are not surprised. The former students also ate together. They can't eat what they made, let them go home to eat, or order takeout.

When she got to the table, Mr. Xia asked Zhou Yu to be her right-hand side. The two of them were a little worried. Once again, they felt that Zhou Yu's treatment was different from that of Mr. Xia's previous students.

It seems to be a little too close. Is it older and mature, and it is easier for your aunt to like it? The two thought at the same time.

However, because Mr. Xia was here, the two just looked at each other and did not ask questions. When the food was served, Zhou Yu was separately divided into a bowl of pig's feet soup by Aunt Su. Except for Mr. Xia, Qi Yu and Qianrui were not there. This once again, they raised their ears to listen to the reason.

Aunt Su whispered, "Mr. Shi told me before he went out in the morning that you had a foot injury. I would stew you a pig's hoof every day."

When Mr. Xia heard this, he looked at Zhou Yu doubtfully and said, "What's wrong?" Is the leg injured?"

Zhou Yuxin said that Shi Wangyan was really troublesome. He explained with a smile, "Well, it's okay to accidentally bump into it. Don't do it for me next time. It's so troublesome.

Mr. Xia paid great attention to it and asked him to show her where the injury was. Is it serious or not serious. After confirming that it was not serious, he breathed relief and told him, "Don't be so careless next time. I think this pig's trotter is very important to eat. If you forget to say it, you don't like that taste. You have to eat it every day, okay?"

Zhou Yu had to obey his orders. Teacher Xia saw that he was obedient and asked Qian Ruiqiyu to pay attention to it. He could not be impatient in anything. He would rather slow down than hurt himself.

When it comes to leg injury, Qi Yu's face was obviously a little darker. He bowed down and listened to the training. Zhou Yu looked at him and thought of Shi Wangyan's words, and he was a little enlightened.

Just as he was about to withdraw his sight, Qi Yu suddenly raised his head and bumped into his sight.

Qi Yu's vision this time was very playful. He turned his face for a long time, as if he was confused and puzzled. It was very complicated. In the end, he turned to mock and ignored Zhou.

Until he was almost finished eating, Mr. Xia had to go to take a nap and leave. Zhou Yu also stood up and followed him to leave. He heard that Qi Yu fell off the spoon in his hand and whispered to Qianrui, "My aunt is really old. She accepts everything, and he doesn't see what the other party wants."

The author said:

Qi Yu: Another gorgeous bitch wants to hook up with my cousin, huh.

Uncle Shi: Huh?