Zhou Chengming moved himself and believed what he said.

He was bold, so he was full of nonsense. He glanced at Shi Wangyan and said, "Some people don't stay at home after divorce and care about the outside. The family will introduce him to him. He doesn't want it. It turns out that he looked for it. He also brought people home, and he was nameless. Which one did you say at the beginning that you didn't want to get married? Which one is impatiently pasted now? There is simply no word in my mouth that can be believed!"

Zhou Yu's face changed when he heard this. No outsiders had so badly damaged his reputation. His family arranged him first!

Even if he is married, is he not allowed to go out for dinner alone with Alpha?!

Zhou Yu hated in his heart. His father had never been on the stage like this before. At least he couldn't stand it anymore. On the surface, he made a stinky shelf of a big parent on the surface. Over the years, he has been fooling around alone, which was completely out of shape.

However, before Zhou Yu could gamble on his father's mouth, the last person in his family was late.

Zang Qian stayed at home for a while, but no one came back, so she had to run out to see the situation by herself. As soon as I came out, I saw a circle of people standing in two camps, some of whom were confused.

She heard the second half of her husband's words and felt that she was in her heart, especially about the idea of selling a house.

He hurried forward and said to his husband, "Meet the encounter, your father is right. Your sister told me about this. The family doesn't say two words. If you don't want to help, you don't have to help. You don't have to come up with this idea to make your face look good."

Zhou Yuqi couldn't stand Zhou Chengming's words at first. Now Zang Qian's words made him frown.

He glanced at Zhou Man again, who was stupid and wrong, then moved his eyes disgust and reached out to grab the corners of Shi Wangyan's clothes that were in front of him.

"Don't talk nonsense to them. Let's go." He whispered.

Shi Wangyan didn't want to talk nonsense to them. It's superfluous to see it at a glance. If it hadn't been for some scruples, I would have called them all to the police station one by one and handed them over to those who can really educate them. Because of his uncle and his financial resources, he has a lot of say in the city.

Thinking about how to solve these problems for Zhou Yu once and for all, I felt Zhou Yu's little move.

This little move is very hidden and outsiders can't see it at all, so there is a particularly intimacy in it.

Shi Wangyan couldn't help but feel a little in a trance. His heart seemed to have softened by such a touch. He couldn't help staring at Zhou Yu's face again and again, trying to see something else.

Zhou Yu just pulled it casually just because he was close to him. He didn't think about it. After pulling it, he left without looking back. After walking two steps, I saw that no one was behind him to follow him, and looked back doubtfully at Shi Wangyan, who fell behind.

Shi Wangyan looked at all his expressions, extremely disappointed, and raised his feet very unsatising.

As soon as they left, the others were dumbfounded. Among them, Zang Qian didn't understand the most. She hasn't finished her words yet. Zhou Yu finally showed his face today, but he couldn't leave like this.

As soon as her mind turned, she trotted two steps and shouted, "Meet you, wait," and caught up.

Zhou Yu just thought he was deaf, but Zang Qian didn't allow him to hear him.