Zhou Chengming hummed at first. As soon as he heard the brand of the car, the middle-aged man who had just shouted that his spine had been broken immediately sat up, narrowed his eyes, looked beyond Zhou Yu, and looked at Shi Wang's words.

"Okay, okay!" Zhou Chengming was happy. God really had eyes. None of his family had the luck of Zhou Yu. Isn't it the old saying that Liu Anhuaming is another village!

After listening to Zhou Wen's nagging, he pushed him away impatiently, got up from the ground, patted the dust stained on his buttocks, sorted out his suit, and walked over with a loving elder smile.

"Oi, Zhou Yu! I really don't know how to educate you since I was a child. If I bring guests home, I have to talk about it earlier! You see, we can't let the guests see no matter how we beat and scold our family close the door! What rude!" He taught Zhou Yu a lesson as if it was true, but Zhou Chengming was actually observing Shi Wangyan.

After observing it several times, probably with a bottom in his stomach, Zhou Chengming put aside Zhou Yu, turned his body to Shi Wangyan, and said with a smile, "Don't you think so? -Oh, you sent us Zhou Yu here, right? It's really rude. I've been standing outside for a long time, and I haven't even made a mouthful of tea for you. Please come in! Zhou Yu, why are you still standing stupidly?"

I just wanted to reach out to beat Zhou Yu's father, but now he became the richest elder. He reached out and took Zhou Yu's arm and pulled it home.

He said, "Your mother has been tired in the past two days. If she can't go out now, even if you don't wait to see me, but your mother is sick, you should take a look?"

With that, he turned back and smiled at Shi Wangyan and explained, "My Zhou Yu has kissed his mother since he was a child. It's also my fault. He didn't stay at home all day, but he broke up with him. - Didn't you ask your last name?"

Zhou Yu wanted to refuse. Zhou Wen squeezed behind Zhou Yu like loach, separated him from Shi Wangyan, and said, "Yes, my mother said she wanted to see you at home. You lived outside. Mom was really worried. She always said that she shouldn't have listened to you at the beginning and asked you a single Omega to move out?" In case of an accident, wouldn't our whole family feel guilty to death?

He paused, as if he was finally relieved, and said, "However, we were worried before. Now I see you make new friends and look at it as a talent, I'm really relieved!"

The father and son led the conversation to Shi Wangyan together. Shi Wangyan is just a piece of wood. It's hard to say at this moment. He is not Zhou Yu's friend.

Zhou Yu listened to their words and rushed to provoke Shi Wangyan. He sneered and said, "Dad, brother, don't be affectionate. You won't think you just did something. Everyone else will forget it!"

He shook Zhou Chengming's hand fiercely and grabbed him and stepped back two steps. Instead of looking at his eldest brother and father, he looked at the second brother and elder sister who fell behind.

He stared at the unscarried second brother and stared straight at Zhou Man.

Zhou Man was not regained by this series of changes, but she also had a pair of rich eyes. Knowing that her little brother had bumped into Universiade again, her heart was full of jealousy and her expression was uncontrollable.

Zhou Yu doesn't know what his sister thinks. She is really a complete fool.

How could there be expectations for such people?

"Sister, what did you promise me last time? It seems that you really don't care about my brother. I was still thinking about your hard work. Oh, I think too much! In the future, you will kneel by the roadside and beg me. Do you see if I look at you or not!"

After saying that, he took out his mobile phone and didn't look at anyone, so he dialed a phone call.

"Yes, it's me, Zhou Yu. What I said last time changed, and I thought about it later that it was too feasible. Take my father to court. As long as you can put him in prison for ten years, I promise to pay you back the money. Remember, after I was sure to put my father in prison, before the moment the sentence was pronounced, I wouldn't pay for a child!"

The person who answered the phone was very surprised. What did he say to confirm Zhou Yu's opinion?

Zhou Yuning listened to each other's words and seemed to hear something funny. He slowly raised his eyes and glanced over Zhou Chengming, Zhou Wen, Zhou Jing and Zhou Man, who were dull.

There was a smile at the corners of his mouth and said, "Zhou Chengming is my father. Yes, but if a father wants to force me to death, do I still have to repay him?" I met Zhou Yu is not such a foolish and filial person. Whoever is not good to me? I can return it ten times, and I will never take revenge for only three points!"

He hung up the phone, looked back at his second brother Zhou Jing, looked at Zhou Jing as extremely unrespectful, and then said:

"Second brother, I said it for three years. You think I'm too cruel. What about now? Is this the result you want?"

After saying that, he turned to Zhou Chengming, the culprit. His eyes were very bright, bright and cold, which made Zhou Chengming feel guilty and sweaty.

"Dad? Didn't you say you wanted to die? Do you want to jump off the building? Why didn't I see you go to the roof?" Zhou Yu smiled and said slowly, "Since this is your wish, I, as a son, I can't turn a blind eye, so I will send you on the road with my own hands. Do you think you are satisfied?"

The author said:

Mr. Shi: My wife is so handsome and handsome. I love her so much.