When Shi Wangyan heard that he took the initiative to speak, he immediately said, "Will you like to tell me?"

This sentence was very low and careful. It made Zhou Yu funny to hear it. He sat upright, looked at him sideways, and said, "Anyway, when you get to the place, you will see it later. There is nothing you can't say."

Thinking about it and wanting to say too much, Zhou Yu had to pick an urgent introduction and say, "My father owes usury and wants me to pay it back. I don't want to let him sell me the house, so I'll pay it back for him. As a result, you also heard it, and now he's going to jump off the building."

After a little meal, he said, "In fact, there is nothing else to make sense for the father and son to pay off the debt. Even the usury thinks it's my responsibility. You can't see my father die, can you?"

Zhou Yuxiao smiled and said, "I just don't want to. Why?" If Dad treats me better, like a normal father, he doesn't need to be considerate. As long as he is like a normal father who loves children, I will take money to save him if I don't say a word. But..."

Not only no, but also more mean than the dead father who doesn't care about his children.

He looked up at Shi Wangyan and said seriously, "Remember my words. When you arrive at my house, don't get off the bus. As soon as I get off the bus, you will leave." The car you drove out today is too conspicuous... My family saw it, and I'm afraid it will give birth to other right and wrong."

Shi Wangyan's car today is really rich. At first glance, he is extraordinary. Even if Zhou Yu sits down, he doesn't have any other intentions towards Shi Wangyan. But when his family saw it, his eyes would stare out of his eyes. I'm afraid that he would not die but live at that time, and the whole family would turn around to find a good son-in-law.

Shi Wangyan heard the previous words and didn't feel anything. He didn't know anything about Zhou Yu's family background, so he was not surprised. However, Zhou Yu finally told him that Shi Wang's words were a little ironic.

"Don't you believe it?" Zhou Yu couldn't help asking when he saw the smile flashing across his face.

Of course, Shi Wangyan believed that he was a scoundrel, but Zhou Yu also underestimated him and said, "I'm an adult and can afford to cope with unexpected situations. Are you worried about me?"

Kong Sijing was also as confident as Shi Wangyan, boasting that he was kind to his family. What's the result?

Zhou Yuyou choked him a few words to stop arrogant, but their friendship was not enough to quarrel, so he had to stare at him silently for a long time, nod reluctantly and say, "Maybe, but you'd better follow what I said."

If you don't do it, just let him go. Whether he suffers hard, let him see Omega like him and run away without looking back. Don't be entangled again.

Soon, the car passed two traffic lights and arrived at the door of Zhou Zhai's house. Stop the car. As soon as he opened the door, Zhou Yu heard a crying noise.

As soon as the voice heard it, he knew that it was her mother Zang Qian, and it was also true that the father was forced to die by his son. How can the mother, who has always regarded his father as his backbone, not cry or make trouble?

He sighed and didn't know what his father had done in his last life. He easily married a mother who was willing to have children for him and her husband and children?

Although my mother is not conscence, the majority of mothers like mothers are in the world. The children are a piece of meat falling from her belly. She rubs her own meat. Who can say that she is wrong?