Seeing that Kong Sijing did not allow him, he reached out and pushed Kong Sijing's shoulder, strode around him, and walked out firmly.

It's just that the physique of Omega and Alpha is very different. When Kong Sijing didn't want him, Zhou Yu's strength was tantamount to tickling to Kong Sijing, and Kong Sijing's body did not move.

Zhou Yu didn't push away. His body had inertically moved forward to bypass Kong Sijing, and his strength was confiscated. Zhou Yu's calves suddenly knocked on the glass coffee table next to the sofa.

The glass coffee table was hit and dragged. After this collision, he couldn't stand firmly at all, and his whole body fell aside.

This unexpected situation happened for a short time and almost no time to think about.

Kong Si was close to him, and he didn't think about anything in his mind. He subconsciously reached out his hand to support Zhou Yu's arm, and the other hand was put on Zhou Yu's back waist to bring him to him.

After many years, my husband suddenly had physical contact. Zhou Yu was stunned, and Kong Sijing was also stunned.

Zhou Yu's palms put on Kong Sijing's chest. He looked up at Kong Sijing's face. It happened that Kong Sijing also looked down at him. He looked at each other, and everyone was silent.

Probably very surprised. Zhou Yu did not push Kong Sijing away as soon as possible, and Kong Sijing looked at Zhou Yu and his heart rose inexplicably.

Kong Sijing said that he was ashamed of Zhou Yu, and Zhou Yu didn't believe a word. Now, looking at Kong Sijing's subconscious reaction, it may not be all lies.

However, when they have come to this point now, they can't just explain subconscious guilt.

"...Weekly encounter?" At this time, a low and magnetic male voice came from the door, breaking the stagnation of the two.

Zhou Yu immediately turned his head and saw Shi Wangyan standing at the door. He stood upright and looked puzzled at the hugs of Zhou Yu and Kong Sijing.

"Shi Wangyan?" Zhou Yu woke up. He immediately stood up straight, looked at Kong Sijing at all, and turned his head and walked to the door.

"I'm sorry, let's go back now." He said to Shi Wang.

Shi Wangyan looked at him deeply for a while, and then looked back at Kong Sijing, who was left in the lounge, before nodding to Zhou Yu. His voice said calmly and gently, "Okay, let's go back."

He asked Zhou Yu to go first, and a small step behind before raising his foot behind Zhou Yu. He was tall and straight. Standing from this angle, Kong Sijing looked up and couldn't see Zhou Yu at all.

The two walked together for a while without saying anything.

Shi Wangyan frowned slightly with his beautiful eyebrows and looked at Zhou Yu quietly.

Zhou Yu squeezed his lips and didn't say a word until he sat back in his seat and saw that their steak was gone.

Shi Wangyan took the lead in explaining, "I asked them to withdraw. If you don't like it, don't have to accommodate my taste."

Hearing his explanation, Zhou Yu couldn't help looking up at him and said, "But I respect your preferences. It's not necessary..."

Who would think? Shi Wangyan shook his head and said, "Don't talk about it anymore. The man just now... Is it your ex-husband?"

When it comes to Kong Sijing, Zhou Yu was not in the mood to chat. He lowered his eyelashes, looked at his white bone plate and silver knife and fork, and hummed softly.

Shi Wangyan thought of the scene of Zhou Yu hugging the tall man Alpha just now, and he only felt very dazzling. In retrospect, he felt that there was a burst of congestion in his heart.

"You..."

Zhou Yu shook his head: "It was an accident. I accidentally bumped into it. He helped me."

Is that so? Shi Wangyan was very suspicious and didn't believe it at all. However, Zhou Yu obviously didn't want to say it, and he didn't want to force him.

Even he didn't ask a few more questions!

This recognition made him extremely anxious and had an uncontrollable sense of powerlessness.

In that scene, Zhou Yu and his ex-husband were so close that even Alpha's palm was still on his back waist. The atmosphere was ambiguous enough that Shi Wangyan thought of it in an instant.

Both of them had their own thoughts, and they couldn't eat this meal anymore.

Zhou Yu got up to check out. Shi Wangyan shook his head at him and said, "I'll do it."

How did Zhou Yu do it? Shi Wangyan said, "This meal is the wrong place for me. It makes you lose your appetite. Let me do it."

Zhou Yu heard several meanings of this sentence. He raised his head with some unhappy and looked at Shi Wangyan silently.

Shi Wangyan and he looked at him for a while and insisted on not giving in. Zhou Yu frowned and felt that Shi Wangyan's behavior was a little crossed.

Who would have thought? Shi Wangyan looked at him for a while, suddenly stood up, and his long legs circled the table in three or two steps towards him.

"There is a lot of cold sweat on your forehead... Are you hurt?" He asked softly, as if his face seemed to be very annoyed, and said, "You just said you hit it. Where did you hit?"

Zhou Yu was shocked by his nervous look, and the alert in his heart disintegrated in an instant.

His calves did hit the coffee table. It was probably broken, and now it hurts hot.

However, he shook his head at Shi Wangyan and said, "I'm fine."

Shi Wangyan's face changed when he saw that he was in pain, but his face suddenly refused, and he felt sad, and then he felt that he was doing?

"I don't think you look fine." Shi Wangyan simply ignored his rejection and squatted beside him. Before Zhou Yu could react, he felt that his waist and legs bent tightly, and then his whole body suddenly soared into the air.

Zhou Yuxiao exclaimed, and he opened his eyes in disbelievely.

Shi Wangyan ignored his surprise and picked him up and walked out.

"Be quiet, do you want to be watched?" Shi Wang said that the wicked complained first, and then threatened to meet Zhou.

Zhou Yu struggled and stiffened. Seeing him hear it, his eyes bent, but he said, "Are you really afraid of being seen by your ex-husband?"

Suddenly mention what did Kong Sijing do? Zhou Yu was really inexplicable. He whispered to Shi Wangyan angrily, "Let me go down!"

"Don't you want to go to class? I just went out and hurt my leg. How can I explain it to my mother? Shi Wangyan hugged him effortlessly and strode away without even taking a breath.

Zhou Yu couldn't stand it. Shi Wangyan was too close to him. Alpha's pheromnes were within reach, and the good smell haunted him, making his body slightly hot.

He was angry that his body was disappointing, and at the same time, he was also angry at Shi Wangyan's self-behavior.

"That's my business. You can let me down first!"

Hearing this, Shi Wangyan lowered his head and looked at him, and then approached his face. Zhou Yu was shocked by his out-of-charact behavior and quickly tilted his head to avoid it.

Alpha didn't care about his dodge at all, but gently put his hot lips on his ear, sniffed the sweet smell of his neck, suppressed his smile, and said with certainty, "You don't hate me."

The author said:

Second update ~ Mr. Shi is really jealous. I don't know how to vent it. Hahaha

I will be pissed off when I am held by the princess.

Warning, the encounter of Mr. Shi's good words is about to be offline 23333