Reoccuring Dreams

Start from the beginning

Sans tried to make sense of what you were saying, it sound like stress based on your description, but it didn't make sense. He looked over you and you seemed out of it, you didn't look well. He placed a hand to your forehead and sure enough it was a little warm.

"It looks like your getting sick buddy"  he said " probably the beginning of a fever " San's explained and laid you to rest putting the blanket over you, but you didn't want to go back to sleep.

"Im not tired, I don't want to sleep " you whined

"I know, but you have to buddy" he sighed

You began crying again " Hey, what ya crying for, it's okay" sans spoke calmly.

But you only shook your head rubbing your eyes and fighting against the sheets.

"I don't want to sleep anymore sans, I don't like it" you whined your tears falling onto the pillow.

Sans didn't know where all of this was coming from. Just yesterday you were fine, and now you were having one of your episodes. He thought you out grew it, but this seemed to be more than a tantrum.

"I don't like it sans, I don't like it" you kept repeating but sans didn't understand what that meant.

"What don't you like?" He asked and he noticed your eyes starting close.

"This feeling " you muttered, whining as you turned over.

"It dosen't feel right, somethings wrong I don't know why, somethings wrong" you repeated both crying and drifting off into slumber.

You dozed off afterwards. Everything that just happened didn't sit well with sans at all. He got up to grab some medicine from downstairs and an ice pack. Your head was getting warmer and your face was flushed.

--------------

"You play instruments?" You looked at sans with curiosity. He laid on the couch arms folded behind his head and eyes closed. You had gotten back from your walk and overheard one the monsters talking about sans and his musical talent.

"One" he answered. He opened one eye socket glancing over at you who looked at him over excited "wanna see?" He asked.

"Yes!" You threw yourself over his stomach making him cough.

"Jeeze, alright. Don't kill me before I can show ya" he chuckled and you followed him upstairs.

He went into his room and dug through his closet and viola, he took out a brass trombone.

"Wow" you whispered

"Wanna hear?" He chuckled at how amused you were.

"Yeah!"

"Alright" sans readied the instrument and played a couple notes, it was loud but it was fun.