Sanya Agarwal: Hmm (mentally noting all the points)

Bhavana: Now let's focus on partying. Chalo (dragging her to dance floor)

Unknown to both of them, Aarav observes them from the time he arrived to the club to see if Uday will come to the club for his girlfriend or not. Anyways, he was going to get benefited as his plan was more successful if his girlfriend aka Sanya Agarwal was alone.

Smirking thinking of his fool proof plan, he walks to the dance floor where Sanya Agarwal was dancing to her heart's content. He joins her while she doesn't mind as everyone on the dance were in their own world, not caring about anything.

*Sanya Agarwal's Outfit for the Club*

Aarav: (slipping his hand on her waist) Hello gorgeous, shall we dance?

Sanya Agarwal: I don't mind, handsome. (smiling)

Aarav smirks thinking that first phase of his plan was successful as he wanted to interact with Sanya Agarwal so that he can hurt Uday in worst way possible by stealing his girlfriend.

Sanya Agarwal: I guess humne aap ko kahi dekha hai. Per kahan?? (scrunching her nose while thinking)

Aarav: Maybe aap ke khwaabon mein kyun ki log hume aksar Khwaabon ki Shehzada bulate hai. (giving a charming smile)

Sanya Agarwal: Haww, did you just flirt with me? (narrowing her eyes)

Aarav: Maybe, may not be. You never know.. (smirking)

Sanya Agarwal: But its not manners, humara ek boyfriend hai aur hum unhe bahut zyada like karte hai. (rolling her eyes)

Aarav pulls her close and starts swaying to the music. He wanted her to remember him even later not as some random stranger who danced with her in the club.

Suddenly the music changes into some fast paced, hip hop based song which hypes up everyone on the dance floor. Aarav takes her towards one corner of the dance floor without making it obvious to her. Bhavana, in the meanwhile dances with some random stranger, flirting with him occasionally in their talks.

As Sanya Agarwal is still lost in dancing to the music, Aarav grabs her waist and presses his mouth to hers, totally startling her by the gesture. Sanya gets lost in the intimacy as Aarav kisses her passionately with a hidden gesture i.e., his immense jealousy and hatred towards Uday.

When they part to gain proper oxygen, Sanya looks down shying away and to try gather her thoughts while Aarav smirks at the person, he have hired to take photos, who shows him thumbs up gesturing that their moment is captured in his camera.

*Ameya*

Manyata was talking with her Nanhe Munhe Soldiers as they were telling the story of their school outing with proper enactment of the incidents. Uday was with Adarsh, Vj and Jagat in the office room discussing the details of construction of their new resort in Colaba.