Chapter 23

Mature content ahead

Veronica was arranging a collage of kitchen designs such as utensils and even the kitchen itself for a company as they wanted to promote new sells. She smiled at her finished work, she had to admit she was beginning to like her new job more. She sometimes missed working with Imani tho she missed being able to have lunch with her and also hearing any gossip Imani had to give.

She checked the time seeing her shift was almost over and was going to go over to Ahmad's office she shook her head remembering how demanding he was of her stating that she must come over to his office when he was done.

"I cant believe that he is taken. That bitch has ruined my chances of getting closer to him."

"Niecy, you do know that you cant sleep your way to the top right?. It may have worked with your other bosses but not with Mr. Tate."

"It wasnt even about the damn job, have you seen how fine that man is? My desk is right next door to him infront of Mr. Wilsons and ive been trying to get him to notice me."

"He has a girlfriend and that same girlfriend works in the same building as him. Of course he isn't going to want to give you any attention and besides even if he didn't have a girlfriend i don't think Mr. Tate would appreciate your seductive ways."

"Oh shut up who asked you anyways."

Veronica inhaled a deep breathe, she knew Ahmad said she would handle it but she was getting tired of this bullshit. Its been 2 months and they are treating her as if she was brand new.

Veronica was about to make her presence known before a voice stopped her.

"Ladies, I see your making your exit."

She watched the girl that she had learnt her name was Niecy start stammering. "Well hello to you too Mr Tate, Yes we are just about to leave i hope you have good evening and ill see you tomorrow.

The girls were about to walk off before Ahmad stopped them again. "Niecy." "Yes sir" She smiled attempting to flip her hair and give him alluring eyes.

"Don't come back here. Both of you." Now that had Veronica shocked, she watched as both girls eyes widened and looked at him in horror. "W-What." "You will receive your last cheque by mail and then we would no longer need your services. Goodbye ladies." Veronica watched as the ladies both scoffed before taking off muttering underneath their breath about how upset they were and shocked.

"You gonna come out of hiding or not." Veronica audibly gasped, how did he know she was here?

She came out of her hiding spot with her hands held as if she had been caught by the police. Ahmad just laughed at her petulant antics. "Why did you fire them?" She had a theory but she wanted to make sure it was confirmed before saying anything else. "I think you already know but, to quieten your thoughts, no one disrespects whats mine."

Veronica walked over to him while gripping on his tie tugging him closer to her. "You know. That was really sexy watching you take charge like that." "I'm starting to think you enjoy watching me tell people off." He smirked against her lips. She nodded her head while biting her lips. "Thank you." "You dont need to thank me."
                                                                                              ....

"Augh Ahmad fuck dont stop." Veronica yelled out in pleasure. They were currently fucking on his kitchen counter as Ahmad fucked her from the back roughly.

"Whose pussy is this?" He growled in her ear. Veronica continued to moan he was hitting her spot and she couldnt process anything. She moaned louder when she felt Ahmad smack her ass lifting her up to his chest. She could feel the cold metal on his chain against her skin. "Whose. Fucking. Pussy. Is. This." He said as he thrusted deeply into her after each word hitting her g-spot with each stroke.