Chapter 16

"Ooh that feels so good" She moaned quietly "Yeah I told you I can make you feel good." He said kissing her neck.

"Oh shut up your beginning to sound cocky." She laughed at him.

Currently, Ahmad was giving her a well-needed back massage and she could feel all the knots loosening. Making her sigh in relief. She needed something to distract herself after yesterday's event. She knew Felix was an asshole but what he did took the cake and having Ahmad here with her made her think less of pummelling Felix's face in. Currently, it was 2 am and they both seemed to act like they didn't have work in the morning.

Veronica knew she would, later on, regret this due to lack of sleep but the way Ahmad was touching her made her have no care in the world. Sometimes she would think about her life and how just one guy had changed everything. Was she scared? Yes, but was she willing to take the risk? She didn't know yet all she knew is that she enjoyed spending time with Ahmad. He made her smile.

"Now that that's done, How about you tell me what happened that made you upset? I don't like seeing you upset Veronica" He expressed pulling her into his lap and kissing the side of her head. 

She snuggled up with him holding his arms around her and sighing into the distance. "You remember Felix the guy with the glasses who worked across from me." She looked up at him as she spoke.

"Yeah, I remember. What about him?" He looked back at her moving her hair from her face.

"Well, for as long as I can remember he has been trying to sabotage me. I mean he was the reason why those food stains were on the paper for your project you made me redo." She remarked giving him a look. She was going there she didn't forget how he made her spend overtime at work.

Ahmad groaned rubbing his face "I'm sure we can both agree that we had a rough start when we first met. I mean think about it I'm glad it happened."

Veronica reared her head back eyebrows raised "Excuse me you were glad you made work even harder for me." She scuffed attempting to get out of his lap. "No." He laughed pulling her back on his lap and kissing her forehead rapidly. "What I was trying to say is that look at the results. I have you here in my arms and we can laugh about all the times we couldn't stand each other. Also, I'm sorry if I had listened to you explain yourself then I would have noticed that Felix has been an asshole co-worker to you." He said while stroking her arm giving her kisses on her shoulder blade.

She wrapped her arms around his neck giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you Mad, but I'm serious this could ruin everything all my progress could be gone all because of a lie, well half-lie because I did scatter the papers but come on it's been 3 weeks and I'm not letting one bastard ruin everything." She said getting frustrated at the thought of what Felix did.

"Did you just give me a nickname?" He grinned at her calling him Mad no one had ever called him that or even given him a nickname so hearing her give him one made him fall for her even more

" Have I ever told you how sexy you are when you get mad?" She breathed out a laugh smacking his chest "Are you even listening to me." "Yeah I am, but I still need to do something" "Yeah and what's that?" She said getting close to his face the both of them grinning at each other.  Ahmad kissed her and then proceeded to eat her pussy just like he said he would.

...

It was Veronica's day off and she decided to surprise visit him at his job. Walking to the receptionist it was the same woman who didn't let her up the first time. She watched as the girl rolled her eyes as she hung up the phone. "Hello, I'm here to see Mr Tate." " Do you have an appointment or meeting with him?" "No I don't but if you were to call him I'm sure he will let me up." "Ma'am I've said this before but you need a reservation to see Mr Tate if not I'm going to have to call security." She said with an irritated look.