The Game Has Started

Start from the beginning

"And here's Snowdin"

" if you listen to the name it's a pun. My dad told me that"

"Your dad? Are there other humans here?" They asked

"No, your the second one I've seen since I've been here. Do you want to see my family? Oh my uncle will be really excited to see you. I also have a little cat, but he likes to sleep on other peoples face" I rambled on as I pulled them along to my house but they suddenly stopped following.

I looked back at them "What's wrong?" I asked

"I think I forgot something outside of town , I need to go get it" they said

"Oh, we can go together then" I smiled. They paused then grinned "sure. Let's go" the geld my hand a blushed lightly as they led the way.

"You can wait here, I'll be back" they ket go of my hand and ran off before I could say anything. I decided to wait patiently for them. I was lost in my thoughts thinking about the new friend I've made. Maybe they could live with us if they had no where to go.

After a while I noticed Frisk was taking some time, I was starting to get cold out here. I then noticed Frisk approaching and smiled.

"Did you find what you were looking for, you took a while" I said

"Yea, I found all of it" they said, I was about to ask another question but ignored it. "Alright let's head back, I'm starting to feel cold" I shivered slightly.

"Already? I thought we could play a game" Frisk said

My head perked up at that "What game?" I was curious to know.

They then leaned in and whispered to me.

---

I looked around, but found nothing. Suddenly I see sans in the distance. As a momentary distraction I ran over in an attempt to sneak up on him. But suddenly his head snapped in my direction, I stopped in my tracks. It was almost a little unnerving how quick he looked at me.

"Tryna get the jump on me again kid?" He chuckled "your a couple years to early to even try" he yawned

I frowned "if you were asleep I could get you"

"Only when I sleep?" He challenges me

"Your always sleeping" I poked.

"True. But, it still wouldn't be that easy" he grinned "what are you doing all the way out here anyways?"

"I was playing with a friend" I smiled

"Mk?" Sans asked

"No" I shook my head "actually! Today I saw-" I began to explain who I met,  then I saw sans expression suddenly change.

"Y/n!" He yells

My head turns slowly to see what he was looking at. Almost like everything was in slow motion, I saw a silver pointed tip come towards me, slicing against my cheek and before it could go any further I was pulled back.

Sans held me close to him shock on his face as he looked up at my new friend. Frisk.

"Ow-" I yelped holding a hand to my cheek. I looked to see blood on my hands and I looked at Frisk holding the knife.

"Frisk why. Did you-" I was pulled out the way again as Frisk made another motion to stab me. Everything was dizzying, what was happening? Suddenly I was pushed to the snow. I sat up and looked behind me. Sans was locked in a battle between Frisk dodging every swing of their blade.

I stood up "Frisk what are you doing, stop!" I yelled at them.

I seemed to have caught their attention as they looked at me. Good, I was mad and wanted an explanation.

"Why are you attacking-" my words fell when they were suddenly in front of my with the knife raised. It was so fast,  how? I didn't have time to wonder I saw myself reflected in that knife.

At that moment it didn't feel like I was looking at a child like myself. Frisk, wasn't a human, they were-.

"Y/n!" Sans teleported a grabbed teleporting us straight home before that knife meet with flesh.

The breath that you held suddenly released and you were shaking in sans arms. Papyrus who was in the living room was startled by the sudden entrance.

"SANS? Y/N? WHAT-" Papyrus then saw your cheeks. "Y/N YOUR BLEEDING!"

"Papyrus, we've got a problem" sans stressed.

"WHATS GOING ON? WHYS Y/N BLEEDING?"

"there's another human?" He said almost darkly that it instinctively made you shiver.

"ANOTHER HUMAN ,THATS...DID THEY- DO THIS?" Papyrus asked

My head snapped up. "Wait now, it's my fault" I said. Taking a deep breath.

"What?" Both sans and Papyrus were confused.

"I found them by the door, and they said they wanted to play a game" I explained

"What game?" Sans asked

"They didn't really say, they only to find them and reduce the numbers or hide and become a number" I told them not really understanding myself. "I-I thought it was like hide and seek" I stuttered.

Suddenly the TV git our attention. And alarm rang off as the usual show changed into an EMERGENCY BROADACST.

"Attention all monsters, this is not a drill, all monsters stay inside or evacuate to the nearest shelter, we have a dangeeous human on the loose, I repeat do not engage the human is dangerous" the broadcast has ended.

We went silent. "Is this my fault, is it because I brought them to town?" My eyes watered.

"What no" both sans and Papyrus comforted me.

"It's not your fault kid, don't worry about everything okay? Everything will blow over soon" sans said  he gave me a reassuring smile.

I tried to smile back but I wasn't too sure about everything.

"You promise?" I asked him

"..promise" sans hesitated for moment.

That brief moment of hesitation was enough to tell you things were not gonna be alright.